Plans today?

Just paid my first visit to the Glasgow Fort on a Saturday afternoon. It's bad at the best of times, but the amount of tramps full-tracksuit-wearers was through the roof. Disgusting place.

^^^ no need to visit barbers as he is bald as a coot.

Nope. I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks so will get my haircut sometime next week.

My barber's a Sevco fan so it should be an interesting time between our relegation and their promotion. Be worse if they win today.

I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks so will get my scalp de-scaled and polished sometime next week.

The panel beater is a Sevco fan so it should be an interesting time between our relegation and their promotion. Be worse if they win today.

More likely, IMO.

Maybe still, a bit dull, Johnny. You just wait til Thursday, it'll be like a pink mirror.

That's quite enough mischief for me today.

Thank you and f**k off baldy.

ETA Much more likely.

Edited by Dee Dee

Heading to my maw's place shortly to take her to my sister's.

Might watch the cup final somewhere.

If Rangers win, I'll be taking my maw hame, then I'll get a few beers.

If Hibs win, I'll be killing myself, and she'll be getting a taxi.

Depression thread for this pish.

Going for haircut. Bank. Then watch football in the ferry. Everyone??

Did the ferry, round Rum, Canna, Muck and Eigg, and back to Mallaig for the final. Good news is if Falkirk hibsit tomorrow Stubbs will still be manager.

So aye, went to Kelvingrove and moseyed about for a bit, saw the old Dali and a Lowry, then went for something to eat in the Brewdog boozer. Got a taster thing, four 1/3 pints of different ales, was very good.

Got off at Asda on the way home and picked some beer up for the football, and literally turned the telly on in time to see Hibs go one up.

Ordered a pizza in for dinner and had another couple of beers watching the FA Cup final. I've had worse days.

No haircut but, although I did have a shave this morning if that counts?

post-30184-14638624865006_thumb.jpg

So aye, went to Kelvingrove and moseyed about for a bit, saw the old Dali and a Lowry, then went for something to eat in the Brewdog boozer. Got a taster thing, four 1/3 pints of different ales, was very good.

Got off at Asda on the way home and picked some beer up for the football, and literally turned the telly on in time to see Hibs go one up.

Ordered a pizza in for dinner and had another couple of beers watching the FA Cup final. I've had worse days.

No haircut but, although I did have a shave this morning if that counts?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1463862615.443108.jpg

What's his new stuff like?

What's his new stuff like?

No as bad as your patter :P

Now that Mrs Adam has went to work for the night and the kids are in bed I'm sitting watching the Copa with my cat. He's no that bothered about the football.

post-30184-14638630642092_thumb.jpg

No as bad as your patter :P

Now that Mrs Adam has went to work for the night and the kids are in bed I'm sitting watching the Copa with my cat. He's no that bothered about the football.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1463863193.020600.jpg

He looks deid, this is understandable.

Have my monthly zapping from Maria, the local barber.  Take my 17 yo out for an hour in the car in advance of her driving test.  Drive my 3 back to their maw's bit.  Watch the cup final.  Go out for a pint or 7 with my local bluenose pal to celebrate. Stay in and tell P&B how much not bothered I am.