Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

55 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Tight fight I think. I'm just edging towards LSC on points due to size advantage. I personally hope Frampton gets beat from ducking Rigo- I've little respect for these folk like Frampton and Canelo that dodge their obvious opponents.

LSC ducked Rigo too didn't he? I thought the height advantage would be the difference before I saw the head to head pictures this week, theyre a lot closer than I'd thought

In any close fight I usually back the more technical of the two but I think Santa Cruzs size advantage will be too much for Frampton. It's ridiculous that they both ducked Rigondeaux  though particularly Frampton who isn't that big to justify moving up. 

Disgusted at all the casuals and hidden casuals on this thread.

Considering starting a new thread, strictly non-casual boxing thread, purely for discussing the cruiserweight scene in Belarus and Finland.

1 minute ago, Dimitri Payet said:

Rockwell likes this.

He'll actually be on razz with the rest of us down at the Brook fight just turning up for the main event because that's all we know.

So far all you've done is insult decent posters in my thread, keep it up and a ban will be on your way

Who's ducking Beterbiev it's him that said he'd rather go down the mandatory route for Kovalev. You've fucked up before on this thread with your 175 knowledge it's better if you don't do it again. 

175 is my boxing IQ I'll have you know m8.

It's not a great card tonight but it is a Friday night on Spike TV.

Marshmallo, you're very dismissive of aspects of boxing that you don't know. I see this kind of thing in the hip hop thread on here as well.  When I post in a thread on P&B where others have more knowledge than myself I generally look for their advice so that I can learn a bit more about whatever the subject is.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Annoying how much young fighters allow themselves to go on the shelf for long periods in their prime. Not many more so than Garcia who has all the tools to be a superstar.

That was a real shame what happened there. Said it before on here but I'd rather see people like Garcia and Ward fight their way out of their contracts. I suppose in the world of boxing politics it isn't as simple as that though.