Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Sounds like pound for pound biggest lot of pish.
Has Hearn just casually mentioned an elite fighter's name in an interview to go in the ring with another of his domestic level fighters once again?  

M8, Hearn doesn't represent Pacquiao nor is he a domestic level fighter.

I can read so I saw that it was Roach that said it and Burns was effectively resigned to domestic level  after the Beltran fight.

Just because it isn't another instance of Hearn talking pish directly to the cameras doesn't mean that this latest headline isn't another episode of fantasy to hype up UK casuals. 

Edited by Kool Keith

Apparently it's actually on now and they've release promotional posters last night- featuring Eubank Snr....man is a complete egotist.

That poster is elite level mintering....what parent in their right mind would do that? Junior needs to put him n a home.

I can read so I saw that it was Roach that said it and Burns was effectively resigned to domestic level  after the Beltran fight.
Just because it isn't another instance of Hearn talking pish directly to the cameras doesn't mean that this latest headline isn't another episode of fantasy to hype up UK casuals. 

Aye it's a global conspiracy [emoji38]

Possibly, but more likely to be another case of really obvious boxing marketing to get the casual fan to part with their cash.

Part with their cash for what exactly? A rumoured fight that only a select group of boxing fans on Twitter will hear about that has zero chance of happening?

You're thinking too literally.  There's an increasing amount of shite in the media about pretty weak fighters in terms of world level being linked with the elite.  It's generally done to raise their leverage amongst casual fans before another shite match up takes place.  It's really obvious marketing and Hearn as a businessman is excellent at it.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic about Twitter or not, I don't use it personally but it does appear have a genuine influence on matchmaking in the US at least.