Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

9 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Fury would of won that fight exactly like aj tonight on points and would of just been as boring no way was fury putting a man down that has never been knocked down at any level in his career

all speculation fury would do this fury would do that facts is he’s done f**k all for 3 years goes on about bums he’s the only bum that has avoided defending the titles he had prefers to hide away and get smacked off his tits and talk shit on social media

What does all that have to do with my post, Fury had the ability to hand out a boxing lesson to Wlad, AJ will never have that ability.

The only fight Fury missed was the rematch against the man he beat easily.

9 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Fury might never get back to the shape he was in before. A fit heathy focused Fury beats AJ and Wilder. IMO. 

I hope he does get back to his best.

You might be correct, I'd like to see him manage it.

What does all that have to do with my post, Fury had the ability to hand out a boxing lesson to Wlad, AJ will never have that ability.
The only fight Fury missed was the rematch against the man he beat easily.

Aj went toe to toe with Klitschko and stoped him but I suppose that means jack shit he was too old by then only fury doing what aj done to Parker tonight is real boxing masterclass when fury does it with his show boating.

Fury should face Parker next if he’s even serious about still fighting or just hoping for a big pay day with aj.

Aj should take on wilder next.

Then winner can face fury if he wins

21 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Aj went toe to toe with Klitschko and stoped him but I suppose that means jack shit he was too old by then only fury doing what aj done to Parker tonight is real boxing masterclass when fury does it with his show boating.

Fury should face Parker next if he’s even serious about still fighting or just hoping for a big pay day with aj.

Aj should take on wilder next.

Then winner can face fury if he wins

What did AJ do to Parker tonight, he won a fairly tight fight against a small guy with a vastly inferior reach.

What did AJ do to Parker tonight, he won a fairly tight fight against a small guy with a vastly inferior reach.

He won by more points than fury did v Klitschko yet fury totally schooled Klitschko and aj only scraped through [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

55 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

We might but it won't be either of tonights boxers, I had hoped AJ could improve and reach that level but I've not saw anything to suggest he's finding the improvement required.

What improvement are you looking for in AJ? He's never going to start dancing round the ring line Ali or Lomachenko, is he? 

He's worked on and improved his jab.....a tactic that Wlad used to great effect over the years so there's an improvement. What else are you looking for?

8 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

He won by more points than fury did v Klitschko yet fury totally schooled Klitschko and aj only scraped through emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji106.png

Did you actually watch tonight's fight, if you think that was a wide margin victory you weren't watching it properly.

9 minutes ago, sjc said:

What improvement are you looking for in AJ? He's never going to start dancing round the ring line Ali or Lomachenko, is he? 

He's worked on and improved his jab.....a tactic that Wlad used to great effect over the years so there's an improvement. What else are you looking for?

He's next to no defence when the other guy attacks, every time he throws a punch other than a jab his head is just asking to be tagged, these are fundamental flaws that he hasn't improved one bit in the time I've watched him, his hype outranks his ability by quite a distance when I've watched him.

Did you actually watch tonight's fight, if you think that was a wide margin victory you weren't watching it properly.

Suppose you know better than the judges and the boxers ringside [emoji106]

That New Zealand judge must of been so biased aswell aj or Hearn must of paid him off

He's next to no defence when the other guy attacks, every time he throws a punch other than a jab his head is just asking to be tagged, these are fundamental flaws that he hasn't improved one bit in the time I've watched him, his hype outranks his ability by quite a distance when I've watched him.

Yet he’s still beat everyone he’s faced quit talking out your fucking arse mate give the guy abit of credit he even says himself he’s no finished article.

His hype is no different from fury’s hype only difference at the moment is aj is doing the walking while fury only does the talking.

1 minute ago, buddies1877 said:

Suppose you know better than the judges and the boxers ringside emoji106.png

That New Zealand judge must of been so biased aswell aj or Hearn must of paid him off

Nowt to do with knowing better, AJ was at home Fury was away, both countries are renowned for heavily favouring the home fighter.

As the away fighter Parker didn't do enough to win the fight IMO.

2 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Yet he’s still beat everyone he’s faced quit talking out your fucking arse mate give the guy abit of credit he even says himself he’s no finished article.

His hype is no different from fury’s hype only difference at the moment is aj is doing the walking while fury only does the talking.

What credit do you think I should give him, the unfinished article isn't usually hailed as a superstar, personally I think he could do with heading to a tough gym in the US for a couple of years instead of getting smoke blown up his arse over here before he's really deserving of it.

Nowt to do with knowing better, AJ was at home Fury was away, both countries are renowned for heavily favouring the home fighter.
As the away fighter Parker didn't do enough to win the fight IMO.

Despite there being a judge from Parker’s home country [emoji106] and none of the judges being from Germany or Eastern Europe for kiltchko fury fight.

Your logic is great just ignore all the facts.

You’ve either been watching too many fury videos on social media or had a wee go of his coke.

Your no the guy that was on the tv the other day wondering if this is where Teresa may was coming down by any chance?

Hope fury does get back into boxing his awkward style would make it very interesting but first he’s needs to lose those diddies as he’s got a bigger pair than Lawrence shankland at the moment and that’s quite a hefty chest to be carrying.

1 minute ago, buddies1877 said:

Despite there being a judge from Parker’s home country emoji106.png and none of the judges being from Germany or Eastern Europe for kiltchko fury fight.

Your logic is great just ignore all the facts.

You’ve either been watching too many fury videos on social media or had a wee go of his coke.

Your no the guy that was on the tv the other day wondering if this is where Teresa may was coming down by any chance?

Hope fury does get back into boxing his awkward style would make it very interesting but first he’s needs to lose those diddies as he’s got a bigger pair than Lawrence shankland at the moment and that’s quite a hefty chest to be carrying.

What does it matter where the judges come from, away fighters usually have to do more to win rounds, it's not right but that's boxing.

I wouldn't know how to find Fury on social media and I'm daft enough without throwing drugs into the mix.

I've no idea what your talking about with Theresa May, how many rounds did she give AJ.

What does it matter where the judges come from, away fighters usually have to do more to win rounds, it's not right but that's boxing.
I wouldn't know how to find Fury on social media and I'm daft enough without throwing drugs into the mix.
I've no idea what your talking about with Theresa May, how many rounds did she give AJ.

Let’s explain this simply for you if a boxer from Ayr was fighting a guy from paisley in paisley are you going to score him unfairly because he’s fighting in paisley or are you going to be more fair or even favour the fighter from your own town slightly more I very much doubt it would be the first option just because that’s what happens in boxing you favour the boxer that’s fighting more closer to home than the other.

Which was the case tonight with one New Zealand judge one English and an America who all gave it comfortably to Joshua.

2 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Let’s explain this simply for you if a boxer from Ayr was fighting a guy from paisley in paisley are you going to score him unfairly because he’s fighting in paisley or are you going to be more fair or even favour the fighter from your own town slightly more I very much doubt it would be the first option just because that’s what happens in boxing you favour the boxer that’s fighting more closer to home than the other.

Which was the case tonight with one New Zealand judge one English and an America who all gave it comfortably to Joshua.

Do you honestly think there is no home advantage in Germany and UK.

There is no way Parker only won one round tonight but when your not the home fighter you've got to do a bit more than the other guy does to win the tight rounds, that's the way it's been in all the years I've watched boxing and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

What credit do you think I should give him, the unfinished article isn't usually hailed as a superstar, personally I think he could do with heading to a tough gym in the US for a couple of years instead of getting smoke blown up his arse over here before he's really deserving of it.

“Hailed as a superstar...Getting smoke blown up his arse...Before he’s really deserving it”

He’s the fucking unified heavyweight champion of the world and is selling out 80 and 90 thousand seater stadiums with every fight, ffs [emoji23]