Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

51 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Doubt it'll be announced unfortunately

Of the 4 boxers fighting tomorrow (Broner, Granados, Peterson, Avanesyan) 3 of them miss weight, Broner the only one who comes in under limit

Broner making others look bad when it comes to making weight, didn't see that coming even at 147.

Quite like seeing a bit of needle after fights tbh rather than the normal hugging and congratulating each other we see over here after all the "beef" before the fight. I'm in no doubt that Haye and Bellew will be back to liking each other after they've pretended to despise each other to get the casuals money.

Quite like seeing a bit of needle after fights tbh rather than the normal hugging and congratulating each other we see over here after all the "beef" before the fight. I'm in no doubt that Haye and Bellew will be back to liking each other after they've pretended to despise each other to get the casuals money.

Could anyone like bellew??

I've said it many times before, Broner has absolutely no business fighting at 147. Technically gifted as it's possible to be, and if he screws the nut as he keeps claiming he could really do something special at 140, but he's just far too small for welterweight.

How Browne wasn't DQed in that second round I'll never know. The most obvious punch on the deck I've ever seen.

I've said it many times before, Broner has absolutely no business fighting at 147. Technically gifted as it's possible to be, and if he screws the nut as he keeps claiming he could really do something special at 140, but he's just far too small for welterweight.

How Browne wasn't DQed in that second round I'll never know. The most obvious punch on the deck I've ever seen.

He's just a dick. Can tell watching him fight that he can't put in much effort in training. Can't cope with being put under pressure and he will be at that weight as his power doesn't carry.

Drama queen at the end as well with his glove coming off. He's just a total phoney of a man trying to pretend he's someone he's not.

Another very good PBC card.

Regretted not picking Browne after about 60 secs of the first round.  He was boxing nicely while Williams Jr was lunging about all over the place.  Was very impressed with Browne, don't think he was entirely at fault with that illegal hit, he shouldn't have done it but the ref was in no mans land and didn't appear to have started the count so it's the in the fighter's instincts to finish off the opponent.

Peterson looks like he's starting to get a bit older.  Thought he'd have more energy at 147 but he was drawn into a lot of inside fighting, good fight though.

Don't think I've seen an impressive performance from Broner since he left 135 where his power got him through fights. His footwork and defence is poor and he likes taking breaks too much.  If someone pressures him like Porter or Granados he looks pretty fucked.