Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Canelo just far too big and strong. Smith did well backing him up and landed plenty but had nowhere near the power to trouble him.

Didn't stick about for the interview, is he still running?

I take it he didn't "fcuk around" & give details of that offer?

He mentioned that his team offered 'two or three times the amount', of what he didn't say. Could have been two or three times the price of a pair of Lonsdale trainers for all I know.

When pressed for more details he simply started shouting "Viva Mexico" and that was that..

1 hour ago, pittsburgh phil said:

He mentioned that his team offered 'two or three times the amount', of what he didn't say. Could have been two or three times the price of a pair of Lonsdale trainers for all I know.

When pressed for more details he simply started shouting "Viva Mexico" and that was that..

Golden Boy saying this morning an "8 figure sum" was on the table & no reply as yet from the Golovkin camp. No say on the split of the total deal.

Edited by kiddy

GGG should be coming out with the exact details of any offer if there is one to put pressure on them.

Based on their respective last fights Canelo has the power to win the fight but if Smith can rough him up a bit on the ropes he's going to need a granite chin to stand up to Golovkin if he ever takes the fight.

Max Kellerman absolutely butchering Golden Boy whilst De La Hoya and B-Hop were standing behind Canelo was glorious. Refused to be palmed off on the GGG questioning and follow the "let Canelo off the hook after a tertiary mention" HBO company line. Lot of time for big Max.

Fights went pretty much as expected. Usyk is a cracking boxer and would run rings around Bellew. Hopefully it happens fairly soon so the cock can go back to obscurity where he belongs.

ETA: got my mate to sing Sweet Caroline on karaoke last night. It was glorious.

On 9/17/2016 at 23:53, Ray Poplawski said:

Spot on judges, maybe those headphones do make a difference. Must be kinda embarrassing for Tony talking about how great his division is when he's fighting BJ Flores. 

To be fair he honestly does think he's the best in the business its actually cringe.  Is Flores even ranked how funny would it be if this clown ko'd the champ clown

On 9/18/2016 at 00:10, NorthernJambo said:

Hopefully Usyk Bellew gets made once he's got rid of this idiot Flores, have my doubts though.
I've got an alarm set for later, feeling I'll be watching it tomorrow...

Never going happen he'll avoid him