Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

New arrival confirmed.

1469551739328.jpg

St Johnstone are like the complete opposite of Partick

Brogan the beagle.. So meh

Not that anyone cares about a mascot but it's a chance to be a bit daft and get a bit of character about you and they've went for a dug called Brogan

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

St Johnstone are like the complete opposite of Partick

Brogan the beagle.. So meh

Not that anyone cares about a mascot but it's a chance to be a bit daft and get a bit of character about you and they've went for a dug called Brogan

I quite like the name (a tribute to our record goalscorer John Brogan). He was initially going to be called Sammy, so this is a significant improvement. As for the mascot itself, he's a dog. I'm not really sure why a dog is the mascot of St. Johnstone. And he seems to lack a bit of individuality. Nonetheless, I hope he pushes SuperSaint out of the club before too long. He is a fat oaf and a bad role model for children.

I quite like the name (a tribute to our record goalscorer John Brogan). He was initially going to be called Sammy, so this is a significant improvement. As for the mascot itself, he's a dog. I'm not really sure why a dog is the mascot of St. Johnstone. And he seems to lack a bit of individuality. Nonetheless, I hope he pushes SuperSaint out of the club before too long. He is a fat oaf and a bad role model for children.

I understand Super Saint's massive nose was symbolical designed to reflect the Browns' inability to give the managers any money to spend.

1 minute ago, The Saintee said:

I hate TRS and I hope that he dies never having known a woman.

TBF there's a very good chance that could happen.

One thing that's worse than the strip is a fake fucking poodle wearing the fucking strip. Has anyone checked the water at McDiarmid for hallucinogenics?

You're not fucking Doss anymore ya c**t.

On more pressing issues does anyone know if anyone will be live screening the match tonight, periscope or some other pish?

This.

Has there ever been a Saints game periscope before?