Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

He already has a dog. Not like Saints to feck it up.

You don't seem to know much about dogs. They all have to die at some point.

Having said that, Ormond the Wonderdog isn't dead. He had a fall-out with Super Saint and he's currently working in the retail sector.

22 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

You don't seem to know much about dogs. They all have to die at some point.

Having said that, Ormond the Wonderdog isn't dead. He had a fall-out with Super Saint and he's currently working in the retail sector.

Nice of you to tell us dogs die....then tell us the dog I mentioned isn't dead. Bit of a Random moment TRS.

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

The hospice I'd imagine.

No, I mean who actually gives a f**k about the whole thing, so what if there's another shite looking mascot on the pitch pre match, here have my season ticket back Mr Brown!

Edited by SaintDougie

Im waiting for the "St Johnstone Banter" FB page to explode with rumours of a loan deal for the likes of Iheanacho now 

I've been away for a while and haven't really been able to keep up with the football.

Have you agricultural fuckwits signed anybody decent this season (apart from the Beagle)? How have the Super Saints looked in friendlies / the cup?

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Deefiant said:

I've been away for a while and haven't really been able to keep up with the football.

Have you agricultural fuckwits signed anybody decent this season (apart from the Beagle)? How have the Super Saints looked in friendlies / the cup?

Thank you

You sold your best player for £250,000.

Thank you.

Just now, Kyle said:

You sold your best player for £250,000.

Thank you.

*sigh* Incorrect on a number of fronts.

1. He's not our best player - see Greg Stewart

2. The fee is incorrect and is unknown to all but a handful of people at Dens and Oxford, all of whom have signed a non disclosure agreement.

Despite calling you agricultural fuckwits it was a genuine question so now we have got your wee dig out the way you can fill me in. I didn't even bring up the "top top European player" FFS!

Just now, StandFree03 said:

Can't wait for the nuclear meltdown when Stewart goes for about £300k

No, it'll be £3 million StandFree, bearing in mind the massive fee they got for Kane Hemmings.