Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

55 minutes ago, Radford said:

Anyone else feel we'd be better served keeping Keith Watson if it meant we could loan out Comrie and two of the centre backs? If Watson goes, it's likely only one centre back can go out and how much football are the ones still here going to play? He did well when he played last season.

Keeping Watson would undoubtedly strengthen the squad,it is a tempting proposition as he can play at full back and central defence.However looking long term I think he should go as he would play ahead of the younger players and hinder their development.

Ideally we'd keep Watson and give Comrie first team football. I think we need to get Watson off the wage bill if we want another striker through, so I'd say it's worth it.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/10969666/carlton-cole-to-be-sacked-by-indonesian-club-for-not-scoring
A biggish named, big diddy of a striker that doesn't score goals and his career is plummeting at an exceptional rate? As far as Tommy's concerned Carlton has it all.

Dear God, I'd rather have Ashley Cole, Gary Cole, Cheryl Cole, Natalie Cole or Jock the coalman.

I'd take Storey. The other target I've heard is better, but will also be much more expensive.

Michael O'Neil favourite for the Hearts job. If the Northern Ireland job comes up, that's a real concern for us. I can't see Tommy turning down the chance of managing them and potentially being able to go home as well.

I'd take Storey. The other target I've heard is better, but will also be much more expensive..

I've heard Neymar isn't keen on Paris but has been checking out Perth on trip advisor and is excited to visit Paco's

8 minutes ago, deej said:

I've heard Neymar isn't keen on Paris but has been checking out Perth on trip advisor and is excited to visit Paco's

Dropping off our target on the way IMO. Very kind of him.

On 'Tuesday Team Talk', Tommy said that he's still looking to sign one or two new players. If he gets his top target, I assume that will put a serious dent in the budget and we won't be looking for anyone else. If he gets Miles Storey or Conor Sammon, then maybe we should be expecting another new arrival after that? Possibly a defensive reinforcement? We're being totally and utterly spoilt.

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

On 'Tuesday Team Talk', Tommy said that he's still looking to sign one or two new players. If he gets his top target, I assume that will put a serious dent in the budget and we won't be looking for anyone else. If he gets Miles Storey or Conor Sammon, then maybe we should be expecting another new arrival after that? Possibly a defensive reinforcement? We're being totally and utterly spoilt.

what the f**k is Tuesday team talk?

Unless someone over and above Watson leaves, I really can't see us signing anyone other than the striker.

Edit: maybe we've spent less than we expected to spend on MOH, and now Tommy's eyes are widening with glee.

Edited by Kyle