Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

On 05/01/2018 at 16:56, RandomGuy. said:
On 05/01/2018 at 16:46, Old Pack said:

I don’t think we’ve had anybody that’s came from the Irish League that’s been a standout.
Hope Mc Millan breaks the mould.

Mannus is the only obvious one thats been a success, for us. I think we'll see a spate of Irish signings due to the success of Liam Boyce.

Not straight from the Irish leagues but Irish players, O'Boyle was class. I also liked Paddy Cregg, we were weaker for a bit when he left. O'Halloran wasn't too bad for a youngster either. 

I reckon McMillan will be the 25th player from the island of Ireland to play for us since moving to McDiarmid. If anyone wants to name the other 24 (not including Coyle, Kernaghan or Jackson) then you can make a success rate!

Just checked, apparently Byrne and Macauley were both English, which is different from Irish, so they're off the list. 

Fairly confident of the other 13 ..

Paul hardasnails Ramsey and Gerald Macmahon are good shouts, can't remember Webb, when was he roughly?

John Paul McBride

Just checked, apparently Byrne and Macauley were both English, which is different from Irish, so they're off the list. 
Fairly confident of the other 13 ..
Paul hardasnails Ramsey and Gerald Macmahon are good shouts, can't remember Webb, when was he roughly?
John Paul McBride
I'm sure Sean Webb was a John Connolly signing. Cb/Rb who also played for Clyde at some point.

I'm sure Sean Webb was a John Connolly signing. Cb/Rb who also played for Clyde at some point.

Ross County is where saints signed him from.

Graham Gartlands another missed of that list so far.