Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Think one or two of you may have mentioned on here that you have had bad luck with injuries this season - I might be wrong though.  If true that has obviously had a negative impact on your push for Europe that you were all discussing earlier in the season. With a bit more luck on the injury front I can defo see you finishing up there next season. And you may even get past the first few rounds in Europe for the first time in your history. Well if you avoid the big guns from Lithuania and Armenia of course. It would would nice to see you get bigger crowds than 2000 for a change now that you are the second biggest club in the area due to Utd's demise.

6 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Partick and Dundee fans :lol:

Can one of the older Saints posters(and I'm fucking quite old)confirm if these teams have ever been any good?

Dundee were quite good for a few seasons before Gilzeen left mind you a lot of things have happened since then..Like BBC2 and the Moon Landings  

3 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Think one or two of you may have mentioned on here that you have had bad luck with injuries this season - I might be wrong though.  If true that has obviously had a negative impact on your push for Europe that you were all discussing earlier in the season. With a bit more luck on the injury front I can defo see you finishing up there next season. And you may even get past the first few rounds in Europe for the first time in your history. Well if you avoid the big guns from Lithuania and Armenia of course. It would would nice to see you get bigger crowds than 2000 for a change now that you are the second biggest club in the area due to Utd's demise.

Taffies thon Trackai club that pumped them last season are a fantastic side, don’t you know that?

Dundee fans are the type of folk who shit on their hands, throw it you and then laugh at you for having shite on your arm. Bizarre posts in here. 

Less disturbing than Tam thinking about me naked though, I've always felt he's been hiding his feeling towards me. It's okay Tam, I feel what you're giving me now. 

31 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Less disturbing than Tam thinking about me naked though, I've always felt he's been hiding his feeling towards me. It's okay Tam, I feel what you're giving me now. 

I've never thought about you naked, Radford was naked. 

I am now though :lol:

Ffs. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundee fans are the type of folk who shit on their hands, throw it you and then laugh at you for having shite on your arm. Bizarre posts in here. 

You’re funnier than this RandomGuy. 

There is the old cliché about players you wouldn't want in the trenches with you but Alan Mannus is about as far removed from that as possible. I'm always wary of throwing the word legend around but the three players that are leaving properly fit that criteria.

To add to the post from @ali_91 above, there was the time that Mannus made it clear what he thought of FC Minsk after their conduct against us. Can't find exact quotes but pretty much it was he hoped they got hammered and why would he wish them any luck. Top man.

29 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

Just seen this Macca pic from the Luzern game on the twitter, never seen it before and I think it might have just became my favourite.
IMG_0822.jpgIMG_0823.jpgIMG_0824.jpgIMG_0825.jpg

Look at the bewildered Swiss people :lol:

We did a video last night for use the summer with Macca and Midge.

That outside the cup final is his favourite goal, asked why did you do that goal celebration away from the Saints fans he says for 30 seconds after each goal I just go into my own world and I've no idea what I'm doing.

Edited by realmadrid