Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 hours ago, The Marly said:

When I see some of the players capped by McLeish the last couple of weeks it only makes my appreciate Midge even more. The Midge of 3/4 years ago was miles ahead of some of that dross. I'm looking at you Shinnie and MacLean.

:lol: 

15 minutes ago, Moo said:

That's a rugby top.

Nah mate, it's from BLK's football section

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Holemasters :lol:

That's what you get for leaving your sponsorship to be decided by raffle.... it's a drilling and sawing company apparently but that name speaks for itself;5b191670b7cee_5b0850efa1f9f_IMG_9978.jpg.0118c5d17508eda54ac94d3b23059e501.jpg.81b528ba44d952d71046c15a42da39141.jpg.717666617e7a19aa844cfd880b84ebd2.jpg

10 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Nah mate, it's from BLK's football section

That's what you get for leaving your sponsorship to be decided by raffle.... it's a drilling and sawing company apparently but that name speaks for itself;5b191670b7cee_5b0850efa1f9f_IMG_9978.jpg.0118c5d17508eda54ac94d3b23059e501.jpg.81b528ba44d952d71046c15a42da39141.jpg.717666617e7a19aa844cfd880b84ebd2.jpg

We've had a second hand car salesman as our shirt sponsor for the last 2 seasons so I don't think I'm in any position to laugh really. :( 

I quite like the top you've posted. Tree House Thomas reckons we've got some tartan down the sides though, so god only knows what monstrosity we'll actually get. The Dumbarton fans posted a nice BLK creation on their thread though - Port Vale's new home top - and I think it looks quite smart. Not really what I'd expect for us, but gives us all hope that they're capable of producing something nice.

port_vale_18_19_blk_home_kit.jpg

As an aside, the top that our Ross County visitor has designed for us is v.dece. I like the button look which is something I can't remember us having... possibly ever?

Edited by Kyle

10 minutes ago, Kyle said:

We've had a second hand car salesman as our shirt sponsor for the last 2 seasons so I don't think I'm in any position to laugh really. :( 

I quite like the top you've posted. Tree House Thomas reckons we've got some tartan down the sides though, so god only knows what monstrosity we'll actually get. The Dumbarton fans posted a nice BLK creation on their thread though - Port Vale's new home top - and I think it looks quite smart. Not really what I'd expect for us, but gives us all hope that they're capable of producing something nice.

port_vale_18_19_blk_home_kit.jpg

As an aside, the top that our Ross County visitor has designed for us is v.dece. I like the button look which is something I can't remember us having... possibly ever?

Just what I was told Kyle, royal blue with different bits down the side, when asked about said different bits "tartan" followed by much hilarity was the reply.

I think I'm the only saints fan on here with a correct exclusive so far. You need to up your game* :lol:

*that's code for tell me what you know by the way.

2 hours ago, Widge said:

Tam you know nothing.

Saints will wear white shorts next season, look that’s my exclusive. emoji6.png

Widge you never even knew what BLK was, stupid Edinburger.

Edited to add, you really really sure about the white shorts? :lol:

Edited by tree house tam

7 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

drrr.jpg.654bd4d63ea0b6015dd0de56be3c3c38.jpg

7 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

image.thumb.png.205bcaa8f89d4b7c062d0fe39ad7e95d.png

If you took the club badge from the holemaster top and put it on the lower one with the button down collar you have a thing of beauty.

Leave it without a sponsor because it looks better; plus we're minted and don't need the money anyway.

The shade of blue is still not right, but we're used to that by now.

Edited by PauloPerth

Not sure what word you mean in the above. But I can't see where you're getting that, tonnes of clubs have played in collared shirts over the years.

Bit of a change of subject, but a trip to Ibrox on opening day of the season might be quite good to cause an upset.  

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not often me an 7-2 agree, but when I see that second strip all I see is this.. 

27864-zoom.jpg.debcac2554b22a2defc47331a8cf37d8.jpg

Choosing a picture of Mr Angry in a **** top is below the belt even for you, RandomGuy. Shame on you. 

31 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Choosing a picture of Mr Angry in a **** top is below the belt even for you, RandomGuy. Shame on you. 

Didnt even realise..