Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

10 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I don’t give a f**k what happens. The board had better pay whatever the f**k they need to pay to get whatever we need in to stay up.

It doesn't matter who they sign tbh, the manager won't change the system and the rest of the division figured out its flaws a long time ago.

It doesn't matter how well we play in matches if we're going to continue to gift teams goals.

We never got going in that second half as soon as Hearts scored the opener, undoing a reasonable first half performance.

A centre midfielder who is mobile and aggressive, and a striker to play alongside Cifti would make a world of difference.

I hate saying it but what an absolute waste of a wage Stevie May is. Hiding behind the centre half hoping he misses the ball every single time because you don't like challenging is schoolboy stuff and embarrassing at this level.

I think the majority of supporters have been fairly patient and understanding in regards to the fact that CD would probably need the January break to work on a new system with the players. However, he has chosen to persist with the system and brought in players who he believes will be suited to it. Ultimately he must be sacked if results have shown no sign of improvement in two weeks' time. If Dundee beat us, it could potentially be fatal.

Callum Davidson here for 10 in a row, 10 in a row. An encouraging first half but we absolutely crumbled to bits after conceding the (absolutely embarrassing) goal in the second half. Like for like changes, and the options on the bench just aren't anywhere near good enough to change things. The manager is either incapable or unwilling to make any tangible changes to the shape and things aren't improving, it ends one way from here I think.

I fear we're up shit creek lads. Terrible stuff.

Now just 2 wins from 31 after conceding first under Davidson, in the league.

You'd think at some point he'd take that as a hint that our "system" isn't conductive to actually winning games, yet here we are.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Now just 2 wins from 31 after conceding first under Davidson, in the league.

You'd think at some point he'd take that as a hint that our "system" isn't conductive to actually winning games, yet here we are.

Both of those against an utterly dire KIlmarnock side as well.