Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

10 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I just hope the enraged Saintee types don't shite it after the statement and actually go to the game. There NEEDS to be a boycott even after the bawbags statement.

You couldn't be more spot on. 

I won't be  going. I'll be spending my £30 in the boozer boycotting it. 

Y’know when a poor decision impacts a club season? 

Just wonder if the next statement is going to be an apology over the ticket debacle or a managerial update.

4 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Just wonder if the next statement is going to be an apology over the ticket debacle or a managerial update.

Hes not getting sacked, he literally helped hire the person who'd be responsible for doing that.

39 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Both would be ideal but we don’t live in that world sadly. 

8 minutes ago, Willie Renton said:

Ok have heard you ranting about the manager for over a year now. Simple question who are.you going to replace him with. Secondly any manager is going to want to know what job security they have when the ownership changes and that,s assuming a buyer can be found

Reverting to type now. Utterly negative and we’ve thrown away the position we were in and the chance we had to push well away from the bottom and possibly get ourselves into the top six.

Next Saturday is now a must win given the run of games that follow. I don’t trust Davidson one bit as far as team selection and tactics go. I expect it o be utterly negative and depressing again.

Very quiet on the transfer side of things as well just now.

Just now, Jamie_Beatson said:

Reverting to type now. Utterly negative and we’ve thrown away the position we were in and the chance we had to push well away from the bottom and possibly get ourselves into the top six.

Next Saturday is now a must win given the run of games that follow. I don’t trust Davidson one bit as far as team selection and tactics go. I expect it o be utterly negative and depressing again.

Very quiet on the transfer side of things as well just now.

It will Crawfords turn in CM and Jimmy Brown back into LB.

4 minutes ago, Willie Renton said:

Ok have heard you ranting about the manager for over a year now. Simple question who are.you going to replace him with. Secondly any manager is going to want to know what job security they have when the ownership changes and that,s assuming a buyer can be found

^  ^

Willy Wonky 

3 minutes ago, Willie Renton said:

:lol: let's just keep him in the job then.

I'd replace him with anyone, you can have the job if you want, you'll probably do better.

7 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Does anyone have the stats for Davidson in the league since appointed? Games played. Won. Lost. GF GA??

Screenshot_20230107_174128_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e1511d3e80517ed69680b8e9a5803868.jpg

transfermarkt figures, unsure if it includes today

skysports-callum-davidson-davidson_5614904.jpg

9 minutes ago, Willie Renton said:

Really enjoying the influx on new Saints posters on here.

Strange how they all seem massively defensive of the club, but maybe just a coincidence.

Just now, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Don't worry though lads. There will be a contract extension to announce Monday morning to try and distract everyone. Montgomery extension the prime candidate. 

Even better yet a loanee from Millwall. 

McLennan on a PCA.

Then the next day Aberdeen announce his loans ended.

Then we pay £50k to get him back.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Really enjoying the influx on new Saints posters on here.

Strange how they all seem massively defensive of the club, but maybe just a coincidence.

McLennan on a PCA.

Then the next day Aberdeen announce his loans ended.

Then we pay £50k to get him back.

Offer £50k, gets rejected, end up paying £75k is my guess.