Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

38 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Mitov

Dare McClelland Considine Gallacher

McGowan Smith Phillips

Wright Jephcott Carey

Should solidify the midfield somewhat but it would depend a lot on Wright/Carey and probably one of the central midfielders getting close to Jephcott a lot.

I like the look of that lineup but can’t see Gordon or may being dropped 

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

I hope Theo gets double-figures this season, further vindicating the belief that Callum Davidson sapped the entire club of its confidence and footballing ability.

This is exactly where I am with the Theo situation. I’m not sure what his best role is, but I’m 100% sure that it’s not any of the roles he was given by Davidson.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Itll be a tap in, the type of chance we've not created regularly for about 5 years.

Nah, was a good first time finish from about 14 yards out. 

He's looked pretty rotten overall though i will say the conditions could be playing thier part but it was a well taken goal. Dundee left him completely unmarked though.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Nah, was a good first time finish from about 14 yards out. 

He's looked pretty rotten overall though i will say the conditions could be playing thier part but it was a well taken goal. Dundee left him completely unmarked though.

He scored about 18 goals in friendlies for us so i daresay hes a good finisher when he gets the chance.

He was just so utterly pointless at everything else while playing for us it wasnt worth having him on the park most of the time.

Fair fucks if he makes it elsewhere but continuing with us was just a waste of time for everyone.