Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

The first email I’m sending to Adam Webb is to request that he bans anyone from McDiarmid Park who uses the term ‘my wee club’ to describe St Johnstone. Enough is enough. We aren’t small fries anymore.

27 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

The first email I’m sending to Adam Webb is to request that he bans anyone from McDiarmid Park who uses the term ‘my wee club’ to describe St Johnstone. Enough is enough. We aren’t small fries anymore.

Well said. Go for it.

24 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Liked how quickly he shut down a stadium move being on the horizon. Really impressed so far, hopefully it’s not just talk. 

While simultaneously making it clear that just because McDiarmid gets renovated/improved doesn't mean we'll be staying there too.

I mean there’s really no need for us to urgently move. 

Hopefully the kiosks are all updated. 

3 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

I've already done a "Saintees" one. Get them to f**k Ads*.

* It's what his advisors have been told to call him.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

I mean there’s really no need for us to urgently move. 

Hopefully the kiosks are all updated. 

When the stands at Mc D are full the atmosphere is as good as any other stadium, there is no need for us to be moving anywhere, how Webb is going to grow the support I don’t know but putting a team thats pleasing on the eye and play attacking football will be a start

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

how Webb is going to grow the support I don’t know 

Making sure folk in Perth city centre know that there are football matches going on in their city might be a start.

Edit; we ALL know at least 10 Saints fans who no longer attend anymore. It's about connecting with those fans just as much as new fans. It can be done but it needs a bit more effort than what young broon would do. His efforts were piss poor.

Edited by tree house tam

6 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Any word on what’s happening with the vintage TVs from 1995?

Sold to Perth Museum as a relics of our childhood exhibit I hope. 

10 minutes ago, ConcernedReferee said:

There is something quite 'everyday' about this St Johnstone ownership change, just not a lot of excitement about it which to be fair is very on brand for St Johnstone 

In fairness we're competing with Motherwell, who's ownership situation revolves around a guy trying to build a monorail around Fir Park filled with Hollywood celebrities.

19 minutes ago, Radford said:

There is something we need to address.

Levein needs to go.

We can't be listening to interviews that talk about Creg.

Wait until he does an interview and says that he's a distant relative of Robert the Bruce which is why he feels a connection with Scotland. 

Just now, Nat King Goals said:

Anyone know what entrance gate is open at McDiarmid daytime, please?

The bottom one will definitely be open now as I think they've closed all the top ones for vehicular access outside of matchdays.

There were some visitors in the car park one morning I believe. And they weren't even there to tarmac the carpark.

Just now, Radford said:

The bottom one will definitely be open now as I think they've closed all the top ones for vehicular access outside of matchdays.

There were some visitors in the car park one morning I believe. And they weren't even there to tarmac the carpark.

Measuring up for a price