Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Going back to the football. 

I'm not usually one for pettiness but Saints need to not give Killie the family deal. There's got to be consequences to treating people so poorly or it won't deter them or others from continuing to punt it up  The ripping fans off has got to stop. 

Especially when the clubs in this country are heavily reliant on the fans bums on seats. 

It would almost become a slap in the face to our own fans if the club don't remove it against them as it would give the impression of standing on by and allowing us to be treated badly. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

Understand the point but not for me. Only really punishing Kilmarnock fans by doing that and they’re not responsible for the price. Saints should make a big deal about the family deal for the game at McDiarmid though. 

16 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Understand the point but not for me. Only really punishing Kilmarnock fans by doing that and they’re not responsible for the price. Saints should make a big deal about the family deal for the game at McDiarmid though. 

That won't stop US being priced out of going to games though. 

It'll mean Killie fans get cheaper deals for both games. 

Killie won't be pressured into doing something about it until their own fans are on their case and because football fans are stupid tribal in mass they won't pressure their own club until they themselves are the ones being treated badly and hit where it hurts financially and potentially priced out of attending. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

3 hours ago, gingermunkie said:

Total change of subject, but genuinely disappointed that saints seem to have been dropped from the courier podcast output. Or have I missed summit?

talking football feed seems to have been given over to one street two teams.

That's because no one is interested in your tinpot shite.

11 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

That won't stop US being priced out of going to games though. 

It'll mean Killie fans get cheaper deals for both games. 

Killie won't be pressured into doing something about it until their own fans are on their case and because football fans are stupid tribal in mass they won't pressure their own club until they themselves are the ones being treated badly and hit where it hurts financially and potentially priced out of attending. 

Yeah that’s fair and like I say I understand the point. If Saints did go down this route - which I don’t think they will - then fair enough, it’s just not what I’d do. 

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Apart from you obviously. Now be a good little racist and f**k off.

Clearly attracted to the racism chat. Probably desperate for MacPherson to sign for the Dee. 

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I'm bored, and having nothing to do.

Thank you.

Wonder why?

Your pipe dream stadium plans falling through and Levitt pitching up for McCowan...

Anyway enough of wasting time talking of your wee amateur club. Cheerio. 

21 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Tbf virtually every Kilmarnock fan I see on social media etc., has been complaining to their club about the prices for this game.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf virtually every Kilmarnock fan I see on social media etc., has been complaining to their club about the prices for this game.

Well they can complain to their club when the deal is pulled for them. 

People that can f**k off:

Cami

Tories

The many many people I’ve had to debate the positives of migration with in the past week

Dundee fans who aren’t welcome here

Racist/Fascist grifters/enablers

Overpriced ticketing decision makers

I’m not a match going fan so I’m not qualified to have an opinion. My last game was Stenny away last season and I rarely watched the tv games because it’s depressing. Monday night was an interesting game. We looked like we might have something about us at times but hugely naive. And the amount of times we were left for dead by one pass through centre mid was ridiculous. We are too slow from midfield backwards. And there’s a lack of brains. Macpherson is an awful footballer. It frightens me that management can’t see it. 
How???

Edited by TheRealNumber5

22 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I'm always on here dimwit, just ask them.

Thank you.

That’s not the badge of honour you think it is.