Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Cling too [emoji4]

That's it? You missed a question mark in your original post but I got the jist.

Thank god it'll be another 5 seasons or so to the next saints-dundee match thread.

The fermers always have been and always will be a shitey wee irrelevant club. 

I'm glad you're telling us this now, as I've already wasted 25 years of my life supporting the club, so I better get out while I can. Thank you, for your incredible insight, you've saved me a lot of bother.

Please continue to post whenever you get another incredible thought though, as I'll be on constant tenterhooks waiting for it.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm glad you're telling us this now, as I've already wasted 25 years of my life supporting the club, so I better get out while I can. Thank you, for your incredible insight, you've saved me a lot of bother.

Please continue to post whenever you get another incredible thought though, as I'll be on constant tenterhooks waiting for it.

Cool story 

6 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Hoping it's a lot of shite but the players reaction to when he set Cummins up on Saturday said a lot. All went to him, cuddling him etc. 

Course it's shite. The 'club' can hardly pick the team. It isn't 1920.

6 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Hoping it's a lot of shite but the players reaction to when he set Cummins up on Saturday said a lot. All went to him, cuddling him etc. 

Course it's shite. The 'club' can hardly pick the team. It isn't 1920.

I was sitting in the stand incredibly hungover with the fear sipping a bottle of lucozade I'd somehow managed to walk right in with.

I could've cried when McGinn scored.

I fucking exploded into tears at full time.

Main Stand tickets that day. A lot of the Dons suits were just along from us and happily singing along when they were ahead.

It was brilliant when the small band of Saints fans in the Main Stand all joined in the "who the f**k is Stevie May?" chant.  We owed them big time after tynecastle.

That photo of the pile up has to be in the top few iconic St Johnstone photos of all time. Ando's look of pure happiness!! :thumsup2

That chance where Rooney (I think) went one-on-one with Mannus and it was saved was a huge, huge moment. At 2-0, game would be over and a lot of our fans would have given up hope of ever reaching a final. 

Wonderful save from a wonderful man. 

What a team.

That chance where Rooney (I think) went one-on-one with Mannus and it was saved was a huge, huge moment. At 2-0, game would be over and a lot of our fans would have given up hope of ever reaching a final. 
Wonderful save from a wonderful man. 
What a team.

McGinn missed a sitter in the second half aswell, a free header at the back post.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

McGinn missed a sitter in the second half aswell, a free header at the back post.

Robson should have scored as well I think.

When you add in Dows flick in the final hitting the post, Brian Graham missing a sitter and Ciftci's free kick hitting the bar then Mannus on the back and still not going in, that really was our year. 

4 minutes ago, The Marly said:

But if you factor in Stevie May's miss, Spoony's run before finishing it with a passbook and Dunne's screamer that was tipped over, we definitely deserved to win .

And Frazer failing to reproduce his Rosenborg goal when it was still 0-0. Any hint at all about Saints being lucky that day is just wrong.