Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

Oh is that the same guy as in the YouTube video but with a shaved head? Apologies, I didn’t think it was!

Aye same guy. I'm hoping he keeps the bald head, as we seem to need one to succeed.

Morris, Duberry and Sheerin all come to mind as excellent baldies.

Seen this. It made me laugh as it's what were kinda trying (with added overlaps) to do but with players that aren't comfortable in doing so. 

Countless times particularly at home against Hamilton recently springs to mind we've seen Mccart in possession exactly in that area and he lose possession either through poor pass or running into trouble. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Whilst I’m glad to see Kane contributing, as in a goal in this game and won the penalty against County (I think) it’s a little counter productive. Great short term, but I think most realise we need better than him and because of that he needs to leave; however yet again he’s winning himself another deal at the right time! 

7 minutes ago, Widge said:

Whilst I’m glad to see Kane contributing, as in a goal in this game and won the penalty against County (I think) it’s a little counter productive. Great short term, but I think most realise we need better than him and because of that he needs to leave; however yet again he’s winning himself another deal at the right time! 

It's hard as Kane was prolific as a poacher in the lower tiers, then TW seemed determined to play him beside a poacher.

Maybe this what Kane will be like now he's free of those shackles? He's missed chances this season, but absolutely deserves a new contract.

Good performance. With quite a few good individual performances. Second half as a whole we stopped most of their threat. 

Not winning though is going to cost us. Tanser chance guilt edge. Spoony has to to better with his chance from just inside the box as well 

52 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's hard as Kane was prolific as a poacher in the lower tiers, then TW seemed determined to play him beside a poacher.

Maybe this what Kane will be like now he's free of those shackles? He's missed chances this season, but absolutely deserves a new contract.

His 20th Premiership league goal for Saints tonight.