Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, Saint Stevo said:
5 minutes ago, Widge said:
Between us and one other to get Walker in the door I believe.

It was us and livingston originally

Nah it's never been Livi, potentially United, but not any more. Think it's a team down south. 

54 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

It's all fine and well strengthening all around the team but if they're firing balls into where Kane and May should be then we're still in the same position. A top quality striker is what I want.

Yes, 100% agree with what you were saying earlier. We definitely need an O’Boyle or a Scotland or a Sandaza. Otherwise, it’s not going to work.

I hope Callum and the club have something up their sleeves in regards to this*

* Cue the return of Callum Hendry. 

Edited by Sh*teAndMuck

I imagine there's thousands of complete strikers who can bag 10+ goals rattling about in January tbh.

Let’s get two when we are at it. Things are getting desperate especially if we can’t get anything out of the next two games.

When you think of the best strikers we've seen for Saints, how many would thrive in this Davidson system?
Sandaza would have been a great fit in last years team IMO.

Hate to worry folk ahead of January, but I was at McDiarmid tonight and they are doing resurfacing work on the car park. #infrastructure

9 hours ago, Widge said:

Nah it's never been Livi, potentially United, but not any more. Think it's a team down south. 

We were linked initially, it fits in with us looking at wingers in this window too. We've had Stevie Lawless in training since his Motherwell release too though

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

We were linked initially, it fits in with us looking at wingers in this window too. We've had Stevie Lawless in training since his Motherwell release too though

I don't think Jamie Walker can train/play on artificial turf regularly due to a knee problem.

Edited by RandomGuy.