Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Bollocks. If you're a c**t who works in a trade you're MORE likely to be called out on it. Shitebags dodge the confrontation. 

Not my experience tbh, but hope youre right.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I’d probably agree. I’ve pulled guys up on sites and jobs for language and behaviours. Especially in the commercial sector when there’s staff and members of the public around. There’s many things that are tolerated these days, but “lads being lads” isn’t one of them anymore. 

6 minutes ago, Widge said:

I’d probably agree. I’ve pulled guys up on sites and jobs for language and behaviours. Especially in the commercial sector when there’s staff and members of the public around. There’s many things that are tolerated these days, but “lads being lads” isn’t one of them anymore. 

Thats good the see.

Experience i have is that if its seen as just part of a joke its just brushed off, as long as youre not directing it at anybody.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why don't you tell the wee racist p***k he's a dickhead every day you see him? Then refuse to work with him. Then punch his puss a few times till he gets the message that it's not acceptable. 

Then break the c***s legs.

Right, someone needs to own up, I’ve just been sent a picture by one of my mates of a guy in the Hive nightclub in Edinburgh in a saints kit from earlier this week. 😂

2 minutes ago, Widge said:

Right, someone needs to own up, I’ve just been sent a picture by one of my mates of a guy in the Hive nightclub in Edinburgh in a saints kit from earlier this week. 😂

Full kit?

5 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Full kit?

A good question, I could only see the top half, but knowing Hive, you’d get in with shin pads and boots too! 

22 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I got a knock back from there a few years ago. Knocked back from hive, let that sink in.

It’s alright I got huckled out of fucking Zoo once.

46 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I got a knock back from there a few years ago. Knocked back from hive, let that sink in.

I mean I’ve seen it before, but it takes levels to a mange that! 

1 hour ago, The Saintee said:

Interesting podcast today from Nicholson, Spence and Hamilton. 

Hamilton's nine year old son doesn't want to go to watch matches anymore 🤣

Sometimes wish Spence would sit out the Saints chat as he hasn’t got a clue. No issue with that as his remit is more the Dundee teams but he doesn’t half come away with some condescending pish - albeit more so last season - when talking about Saints, despite rarely having to endure watching us. 

1 hour ago, PSJ.84 said:

Sometimes wish Spence would sit out the Saints chat as he hasn’t got a clue. No issue with that as his remit is more the Dundee teams but he doesn’t half come away with some condescending pish - albeit more so last season - when talking about Saints, despite rarely having to endure watching us. 

Is that moon howler Jim?

2 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

That’s the one. He was taking all the gender reform bill stuff brilliantly, as you could imagine. 

I have a shovel, pretty expensive but decent one, that my kids have been instructed to use if I ever turn into an auld moon howling bigoted weirdo like Jim.

Or if ever call myself a Saintee, whichever comes first.