Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

He wont walk and he wont be sacked. 

We'll probably scab a win against a Livi side in absolute freefall in the next game, be told a "corners turned" and then have a week or two of hope before he, yet again, reverts to aimlessly playing the exact same way.

Aye that’s more than enough. Can only assume those that still think Davidson should remain in situ are trolling, are his friends, are arse sookers or know absolutely nothing about football. That starting 11 would’ve suited a 4-4-2 today with players all in the right positions but he stuck with his god awful shit shape and only changed it to a 4-4-1-1 (with 3 players out of position and May upfront on his own) after we went 2-0 down. He’s absolutely clueless. 

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Aye that’s more than enough. Can only assume those that still think Davidson should remain in situ are trolling, are his friends, are arse sookers or know absolutely nothing about football. That starting 11 would’ve suited a 4-4-2 today with players all in the right positions but he stuck with his god awful shit shape and only changed it to a 4-4-1-1 (with 3 players out of position and May upfront on his own) after we went 2-0 down. He’s absolutely clueless. 

Steve Bright come on down 

At the World Cup break you could see glimpses and signs of potential. Was of the opinion that sticking by Callum was the best choice. 

Now, I hope the clubs open to new ideas, because we can’t keep doing this. 

I disagree with Random it’ll be as simple as him getting something v livi and we look positive. I suspect something will be announced this week.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

I disagree with Random it’ll be as simple as him getting something v livi and we look positive. I suspect something will be announced this week.

Didnt mean i would be, just i could fully see us changing to a 4-4-1-1 shape, scabbing a 1-0 win v Livi with a battling performance and you get a slew of articles/tweets from folk telling you we're close points wise to 7th than 11th and everyones just entitled.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Didnt mean i would be, just i could fully see us changing to a 4-4-1-1 shape, scabbing a 1-0 win v Livi with a battling performance and you get a slew of articles/tweets from folk telling you we're close points wise to 7th than 11th and everyones just entitled.

No way he will change to a back 4. That's the saddest thing - he will keep doing the same shit and hope he gets a different result.

Deluded and useless.