Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

This Summer will be even funner when you consider theres a high chance nobodies bothered to work out an actual budget yet.

1 hour ago, Radford said:

Whose decision is it? Steve Brown and Charlie Fraser are leaving in about 7 weeks when the board of the football club becomes what? Roddy Grant and Geoff Brown? A guy with no business background and an 80-year-old.

The only thing that can possibly be keeping him in a job now is the cup double. There is absolutely nothing else.

Stubborn and arrogant but also just a really bad football manager.

And these are the reasons Davidson will be going nowhere.

There is currently nobody running the club. Its all just in a state of paralysis. Aside from on the pitch seeming stale, the ground in crumbling and without new owners coming in, everything will just drift along. Small related point, County got a chance today due to the pitch when a Saints player got caught in the sand on the pitch. Aside from probably contributing to injuries, the pitch is really hampering us. The half time 'fix' consisted of throwing sand into divots....

I'll call it now that there will be a shambles at the club in the summer when it turns out no one has ordered kit or something like that. I suspect too thst season tickets might be at an all time low.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

We'll probably scab a win against a Livi side in absolute freefall in the next game, be told a "corners turned" and then have a week or two of hope before he, yet again, reverts to aimlessly playing the exact same way.

If you could do just that, please. 

A wee doubler against Livi and Hibs would be fucking magnificent just now and after that, do whatever the f**k you want. Thanks x

40 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

A wee doubler against Livi and Hibs would be fucking magnificent just now and after that, do whatever the f**k you want. Thanks x

Oh sweet summer child. No favours for you I’m afraid 

Watched Davidson's after game interview on Sportscene.

Seriously, sack him now.  The man is a clown.

I feckin' hate you cnuts and even I was cringing.  It's actually awakening feelings in me of sympathy and empathy towards you fake b*****ds.

For the love of God sack him now.

16 minutes ago, Dagdagh said:

Watched Davidson's after game interview on Sportscene.

Seriously, sack him now.  The man is a clown.

I feckin' hate you cnuts and even I was cringing.  It's actually awakening feelings in me of sympathy and empathy towards you fake b*****ds.

For the love of God sack him now.

I disagree, doing a fabulous job.

7 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

We've won 3 games against top 6 sides this season (the 3-0 over you lot, a scabby win over Hibs where they were winning until they got a man sent off and Porteous chucked in 2, and a win over Rangers).

Id say theres a high chance we're not winning back to back games in a week over teams fighting for the top half.

Livi seem in abysmal form and our record there is decent, though.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Livi seem in abysmal form and our record there is decent, though.

We've also handed out a few thousand tickets to schools and community clubs.

The 2 other times we've done that this season we lost to Ross County and drew with Dundee United, we really don't seem to do well when the pressure's on.

6 minutes ago, shibbydoo said:

Fucking idiot.

2nd on my most hatest list, after Callum Davidson.

5 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Can't they just block him from there and be done with it?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/476529175824207/permalink/2990875837722849/

I’d honestly recommend reading the comments. It’s at the stage now where he doesn’t even annoy me, I just feel sorry for him. He’s actually enjoyed this season…

Edited by PSJ.84

7 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

I’d honestly recommend reading the comments. It’s at the stage now where he doesn’t even annoy me, I just feel sorry for him. He’s actually enjoyed this season…

He's not enjoying it. He's doubling down because he knows he looks like a fool.

7 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

He definitely fits into the category of doubling down on the Davidson defense because he's gone so far now he can't go back and admit he was wrong.