Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

But for how long? 

Just a coincidence but i think the only 2 times we've started a back 4 away from McDiarmid under Davidson have both been away to Livi.

Can't imagine it'll be long. Unless it's a result of the players discussions with the manager. 

Goes back to what I was saying re it a few weeks ago. If he does change it and sticks with the change he's just spent the last few months potentially agreeing pre contracts with players to fit into the back 5 shape, right sided central defender etc. 

If he does go back to it... Then we're in for another season of 💩

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

2 minutes ago, shibbydoo said:

Must be.

Surely Brown should be starting at RB though, Wright could easily be accommodated further forward.

Let's see.

Would have been my preferred option. 

Brown instead of Mcleannan and Wright further forward. 

See how it goes. Mcleannan while I maintain he's not good enough did at least try to be positive when he came on last week!

6 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Can't imagine it'll be long. Unless it's a result of the players discussions with the manager. 

Goes back to what I was saying re it a few weeks ago. If he does change it and sticks with the change he's just spent the last few months potentially agreeing pre contracts with players to fit into the back 5 shape, right sided central defender etc. 

If he does go back to it... Then we're in for another season of 💩

Think you’re giving him too much credit here. I’d be amazed if he’s put enough forward thinking into it to, one look at pre-contracts, and two, look for players to fit a shape

4 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

If he goes this week it's before it gets toxic. 

Instead though no doubt they'll wait until it's breaking point. Protests, foaming fans screaming abuse etc.

Struggling to find any reason they would have not to sack tonight?

Don’t want to pay the office staff overtime?

5 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

If he goes this week it's before it gets toxic. 

Instead though no doubt they'll wait until it's breaking point. Protests, foaming fans screaming abuse etc.

Struggling to find any reason they would have not to sack tonight?

Because he fluked a cup double 2 years ago?