Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just bought our groups ticket for the season opener, have to say St Johnstone have a brilliant pricing structure. 

Family tickets in main stand and free u12 behind the goals etc. No admin fees, tickets via email etc.

Something you guys get spot on👍

10 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

Just bought our groups ticket for the season opener, have to say St Johnstone have a brilliant pricing structure. 

Family tickets in main stand and free u12 behind the goals etc. No admin fees, tickets via email etc.

Something you guys get spot on👍

There's SOMETIMES admin fees for European games etc. I presumed at the time that was applied by the ticket system supplier as a way of getting £ for the implementation of the season ticket holders can buy up to 10 tickets for friends (to stop Turkish fans buying them). I imagine that was a specific request from Saints outside the current contract they have with the company. 

The club has moved to the next phase of it as well by moving to digital season tickets as well.

The price is why Hibs chose Saints for their ticket incentive tests. Football for a fiver etc. 

We get occasional moans from those without kids but... 🖕😂

Hope the family have a good day out. 

Really pleased with some aspects of that. May and Jephcott worked well as a pairing. Gallacher is increasing in confidence with each performance. Neither the new signings nor young players looked out of place. Nice to see McCrystal getting a goal and I thought that was Ballantyne’s best senior performance so far. Looks promising in that advanced role. 

Aye Cammy Ballantyne is still raw but I see an improvement in him since his first start for Saints. He's definitely the one, out of our younger players, that's suited to being a first team squad member for the league campaign. Maybe Max and Ferguson will improve but for me they aren't ready.

The young players that came on were all brave with their tackles which was nice to see. As others have said Gallacher gaining more confidence which is good. Wondering if Drey Wright will stay at rb or get pushed back up to rm/rw, personally thought he was alright at rb. Jephcott, Stevie and Carey all linked up quite well on that left hand side. This game also confirmed for me that McGowan should only really be used as a dm.