Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Looking into the past always seems a bit weird to me, just hard to imagine things like below being normal as it feels like forever ago.

Apparently January 2013 saw Steve Lomas offering Pawlett a PCA to sign permanently in the Summer, but Craig Brown recalled him to Aberdeen after they sold a youngster called Ryan Fraser.

Same window saw the end of Kevin Moons St Johnstone career.

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 hours ago, Widge said:

What about our signings so far and everything MacLean has spoken about makes you think we’d even come close to considering them? 

Just a feeling that's all so far he it is looking good and out of the box signings! hopefully they sign for some one else and that solves my fears😂    

6 minutes ago, Center half said:

Just a feeling that's all so far he it is looking good and out of the box signings! hopefully they sign for some one else and that solves my fears😂    

The names mentioned in certain conversations I've heard are light years away from the ones you fear. Players who play in the English leagues and far far younger.

1 hour ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Was that only 2016?!!

If someone asked me to guess I would have said 2013 at the earliest!

It would've been 2012/13 he played for us, he was with us under Lomas I'm sure

20 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Is it just me that can’t see their season ticket on the app?

Personally mine is fine but someone I know was missing the QR code etc from the app. 

They had to phone the club last week who did something on their account and it resolved it.

(They or supplier could probably do a bit of data fixing behind the scenes to stop folk having to phone though)

Bev was tweeting about it too

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

The names mentioned in certain conversations I've heard are light years away from the ones you fear. Players who play in the English leagues and far far younger.

Hope your right Tam! but ill wait till i see it before i get too comfortable.

Aye MacLeans earning enough trust in the transfer market to not have me worrying about some dross OAP getting a deal, but the scars still run deep so am anxiety is there.

Davidsons window so far likely wouldve been Sam Walker (3yrs), Michael Smith (2yrs), Peter Pawlett (2yrs), and Blair Alston (3yrs).

Line up for these games would be, assuming the same injuries

Walker

Wright - Smith - Gordon - Considine - Gallacher 

McGowan - Alston

Pawlett - May - Carey

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye MacLeans earning enough trust in the transfer market to not have me worrying about some dross OAP getting a deal, but the scars still run deep so am anxiety is there.

Davidsons window so far likely wouldve been Sam Walker (3yrs), Michael Smith (2yrs), Peter Pawlett (2yrs), and Blair Alston (3yrs).

Line up for these games would be, assuming the same injuries

Walker

Wright - Smith - Gordon - Considine - Gallacher 

McGowan - Alston

Pawlett - May - Carey

Harsh to leave McGeady on the bench 

58 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Be interesting to see how efficient the season ticket app is tonight. I don’t get signal outside the East Stand so will need to make do with a screenshot of the barcode.

Didn't realise the app-which-is-really-just-a-webpage didn't have offline access. That's going to cause a bit of chaos - reception is non existent on o2 at McDiarmid for busy games. Taking a screenshot now as a backup.

36 minutes ago, csteinle said:

Didn't realise the app-which-is-really-just-a-webpage didn't have offline access. That's going to cause a bit of chaos - reception is non existent on o2 at McDiarmid for busy games. Taking a screenshot now as a backup.

Only really remember last night and I’d been signed out and everything. Imagine there’ll be at least a couple of people who’ve no idea that’s the case

38 minutes ago, csteinle said:

I think most folk will end up doing the same. Plus having more than one on a single phone will be a total pain. Kind of thinking should have opted for a physical card now!

Still, miles ahead of where we have been and where others still are.