Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

22 minutes ago, Saint DBL said:

In other news, surely Theo isn’t going to rock up in Motherwell?

You wouldn't have thought so. If it didn't work out for him at Saints, I cannot see it happening there. Saying that, he'd score against us every time!

I still think if used properly (no idea what that would be for him!) Then he has all the physical attributes. Only problem is that he cannot play football and for a guy of his height, cannot head the ball. 🤷🏻‍♂️

For Bair himself, a move to Motherwell would be a decent outcome. 

28 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

You wouldn't have thought so. If it didn't work out for him at Saints, I cannot see it happening there. Saying that, he'd score against us every time!

I still think if used properly (no idea what that would be for him!) Then he has all the physical attributes. Only problem is that he cannot play football and for a guy of his height, cannot head the ball. 🤷🏻‍♂️

For Bair himself, a move to Motherwell would be a decent outcome. 

If Motherwell have a basketball team

I'm sure I seen a documentary video about Barrow? I think it was them anyway.

They don't train there and train miles away like 100+ miles away and the only time the players etc are ever in Barrow is match day because they don't have any facilities  🤷‍♂️

The fans did seem a passionate bunch though. 

No doubt I'll find the video again and it won't be Barrow it's about 😂😂

21 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Screenshot 2023-07-28 145108.png

Nearly got run over on that road - claim to fame. The town itself is a bit of a dump, although it is quite near to the Lake District, so there’s that I guess. McDiarmid is far from perfect but I’d definitely take it over this

ETA - Think McClelland is the number 5

5B37052F-429A-4AA3-9ED1-39BBC725E7DF.jpeg

39E2CABB-3CBA-4216-BFAD-001B6CFFABB9.jpeg

Edited by PSJ.84

55 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Bingo!

Delusional weirdos. 😂 Having been at the Chester v Brackley Town Conference North Play Off Semi Final a couple of month's back, I can confirm that, even at the lowest point of Callum's reign, Saints were far superior in quality to the absolute dross on display in that league. The most eye bleedingly poor quality game of football I've ever seen. And I was at the 0-0 draw with St Mirren at McDiarmid two seasons ago. 

Edited by Nelly78

3 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

I'm sure I seen a documentary video about Barrow? I think it was them anyway.

They don't train there and train miles away like 100+ miles away and the only time the players etc are ever in Barrow is match day because they don't have any facilities  🤷‍♂️

The fans did seem a passionate bunch though. 

No doubt I'll find the video again and it won't be Barrow it's about 😂😂

Was Granny Drainger  Danny Grainger no their manager???