Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Also, at the risk of sounding like AlfieVille, could the SaintsTV commentators just say ‘Parker’ rather than ‘LP’ whenever he touches the ball? The fans barely know who Liam Parker is at this point, and we aren’t friends with him, so let’s just call him by his actual name on official streams. 

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

Also, at the risk of sounding like AlfieVille, could the SaintsTV commentators just say ‘Parker’ rather than ‘LP’ whenever he touches the ball? The fans barely know who Liam Parker is at this point, and we aren’t friends with him, so let’s just call him by his actual name on official streams. 

Good shout, TRS. 

Just now, The Real Saints said:

The over familiarity from the commentators is something that I find annoying as well.

We've looked alright on the ball. Just don't look like scoring. 

7 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

May was a mile onside.

Ferguson looks like he could do with another loan. 

Contrast with Parker who was probably the one to lose his man for the first, was lost for the second, and has misplaced a few passes, but I would probably put ahead of Gordon and Considine just now (even if we'll go down in the process).

Liam Gordon is not a footballer. It pains me to say it cos I don’t like the guy, but he’s a pound-shop Ryan Porteous. No ability and only useful as an enforcer. And he hasn’t the brains to enforce his presence. 
And are we a very unfit team? Has preseason been hard enough?