Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

13 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I assume Clark is injured? Has there been any update on him recently?

Sure I read he's been training for at least a week, and should be in the next squad.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Excellent I know already I don’t want to watch it, think Tam hit the nail on the head earlier in the thread, if that’s the people they’re going with it’s going to give a really shitey look at saints fans. Ghostie is a slavering muppet who shouts loudly and wrongly, but hey he’s a “character” I’m sure. 

36 minutes ago, perthsaints99 said:

"Our wee club"

It's a f**king shit show and they've only just started filming. No righter after no righter, it's to entice folk in I know but Jesus f**king Christ. Potential American investors seeing these morons attached to their "wee club" will run away and run away very quickly.

Getting on to Aaron Essels tackle last night, oaft. VAR are going to have a field day with young Aaron. We might as well take the cost of a hospitality padded seat out his wages now because he'll be needing it for three quarters of the season.

It's hard to judge the challenge from that video. It wasn't as bad as that makes it look and there wasn't ever really any danger to the opponent. 

But he can't claim to be in control when both feet come off the ground and it's clearly not ever going to be looked on favourably.

He has a lovely weight of pass though and did well to keep his cool after that.

27 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

You can however judge that an average SP ref will take about 0.2 seconds to produce a red

A terrifying thought. Especially with our ongoing VAR issues.

There is a first

Looks like around 400-500 left in the east and main stands. Assume lot of freebies handed out for ormand stand? 

Screenshot_20240801_112632_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Edited by nelsjfc

I noticed the end sections of the East Stand were both basically taken offline early in the sales, can’t imagine that was because they’d been sold out. Could understand the unity section but the ormond stand end barely has anyone in it usually.

Maybe for some sort of display possibly?

Wonder if we’ll see the Ormond stand more than 50% full… usually a lot of the freebies don’t show up.

I mean that’s literally a nothing story, I don’t think Hibs would even need to watch him. 😂 He’s played against them twice and scored at Easter Road. I do love all the saints fans on social media panicking cause they think he’s got a release clause as well! He’s not even our best striker right now.