Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

Update: Cami MacPherson still hasn’t accepted the follow request that I sent him yesterday.

How are things on the Banter page?

44 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Em, lads. 

IMG_7604.png

Jings.

41 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Could really do without this shite being brought to our door frankly. 

Too late for that now.

18 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

All Cammy posts have been deleted and all political discourse has been banned.

Had a wee look at WAP (not a poster of that forum) and that MySpazz character comes across as a bit of a cretin.

11 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Not exactly top bantz is it.

Need to rename that page.

It's a horrific page. Majority of the content is embarrassing wee digs at Dundee FC and pictures of Saints fans abroad on holiday flaunting their horrendous St Johnstone themed swimming trunks and Hawaiian shirts. 

First I've really seen of Neilson but kind of reminded me of Shaughnessy when he first came here, caught in that weird flux of having the build of a CB but not quite being good enough defensively yet, but also not really being a true wing back either so either on the right side of a three or as a more sitting right back and letting Raymond fire forward until he develops his defensive game a bit more to be trusted in a central two?

Never the brightest "Cami". Didn't realise he was such a bottom-feeder though.

I'm pretty sure this will result in contract termination. Shame. Your new man, keen on building brand image or whatever will have to try and turn this into a positive. "Not that kind of organisation, etc. I look forward to the overly-earnest public statement.

5 minutes ago, Buttocks Brown said:

I'm pretty sure this will result in contract termination. Shame. Your new man, keen on building brand image or whatever will have to try and turn this into a positive. "Not that kind of organisation, etc. I look forward to the overly-earnest public statement.

We can only hope

4 minutes ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Can't see it tbh. If he was a much better player, I don't see this causing the outrage it has, it'd have been sweeped under the carpet a bit. At the end of the day, he's retweeted something a lot of us see as horrific but is currently flaring up across the UK and what he retweeted was a shite documentary by an absolute arsepiece but can't see that being enough to punt him.

A slap on the wrists by the club, his Twitter made private from now on and him continuing to be shite in the middle of the park for St Johnstone seems like the obvious result IMO.

Our former player, and absolute welt, Luke Hannant, has done similar to MacPherson (in fact, he was worse, he was commenting on stuff and backing up the Robinson rhetoric) and it doesn't have near the mainstream attention but it's interesting to note he's deleted his Twitter account.

Maybe MacPherson would do well to take note of that instead of just making it private.

7 minutes ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Don't think his contract can be ended.  Think legally St Johnstone have to keep him in post . That said I think there will be a few in Perth that would be happy to see him go out on loan . Decent player for St Mirren . Think he's a tad easily led . I have no doubt he regrets his tweet .

Not a legal expert but I cannot see any outcome that results in his contract being terminated. 

I'm very anti Robinson as you've seen from some of the previous comments but I also don't think MacPherson should be punted for it either. 

Yes it's extremely stupid and I know often there is no heat without fire in terms of people generally don't retweet Robinson without being generally pro Tommy Robinson but...

You can't assume that though from one retweet and sack someone. That's dangerous territory. 

It's a bit of a jump between that retweet and "he's a far right racist"

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

Cammy, I’ve heard your family look your name up often. Hopefully they read the below. 

Tell the c**t to quit the club now. 

Just now, DavidReid01 said:

Regretting your tweet because you’ve been caught and caused outrage is not showing regret or remorse.

Just FYI Cami.

Was just about to post the same. 

His footballing ability isn't up to scratch regardless of anything else. Really disappointing that we didn't just cut ties when we had the chance in May.

Crazy to think this is just the early stages of our documentary… it’s going to a bit of an anti climax if episode 1/2 is as good as it gets!

Can only hope this is the start of an absolute wild ride that becomes a huge hit and nets the club millions.