Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

Anyone care to share their favourite Cammy MacPherson memories? 

I can't remember many, to be honest, apart from his goal in the play-off final against Inverness. I recall celebrating quite wildly when the ball hit the back of the net, and then I saw Cammy MacPherson celebrating and I instantly stopped celebrating. Bit of a mood-killer.

The reaction on Twitter was pretty funny when he was signed. 

3 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

image.thumb.png.ccade2d48290e78ed90ec0164a3002ff.pngdidn't expect a response 

Excellent. That sounds to me like a contract termination, or suspended and immediately placed on the transfer list (if that is as far as they can go legally)

3 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

image.thumb.png.ccade2d48290e78ed90ec0164a3002ff.pngdidn't expect a response 

I received a very similar response but worded in a way that showed my email had actually been read.  Hadn't posted it as wanted them to release the statements first

Yeah Cami has f**ked around and found out here.

Pissing off an American lawyer who doesn't care about UK politics probably not his best move.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah Cami has f**ked around and found out here.

Pissing off an American lawyer who doesn't care about UK politics probably not his best move.

As long as he cares about UK employment law and goes as far as he can without stepping over any lines he’ll be fine.

If he makes one f**k up and gets any sort of sanction for it he’ll have given these cretins a “victory”

Just now, Der Panzer said:

As long as he cares about UK employment law and goes as far as he can without stepping over any lines he’ll be fine.

If he makes one f**k up and gets any sort of sanction for it he’ll have given these cretins a “victory”

Cami is that thick he probably admitted to having questionable immigration views when interviewed by the club.

Bye bye Cami, I'm waving.

2 minutes ago, Lanky Highlander said:

Darren Grimes is another arsehole, GB news sexual misconduct allegations here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Grimes

What's also slightly funny about these grifters is that even they know he's a useless player, he's been captain recently so would have way more gravitas to talk about him being the star of a top flight team, but he's not good enough for that to stand up , even to a section of society who will accept any lie thrown their way

7 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

He's a lawyer so you'd imagine he'll be fine.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's a lawyer so you'd imagine he'll be fine.

Trust me, I've dealt with American lawyers constantly for the last few years and they have absolutely no clue whatsoever about UK employment law, it is very different in the US. I'm sure Webb is different though, and will be well advised obviously. He seems like a right good sort.

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Trust me, I've dealt with American lawyers constantly for the last few years and they have absolutely no clue whatsoever about UK employment law, it is very different in the US. I'm sure Webb is different though, and will be well advised obviously. He seems like a right good sort.

I can vouch for this. At least in the sense that a vast majority of Americans don't seem to have the concept of how things work over here and there are clear distinctions. I think for the new owner this is a clear and easy win to start his tenure - for most of the fans at St Johnstone anyway, I would imagine. Good on him. I hope it works out for the clubs best.

Edited by Pens_Dark