Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Played for the Owls last night in the Carabou Cup for most of the game against Hull.  Well thought of by Wednesdayites but limited opportunities now after their recruitment during the window.

If he goes anywhere in Scotland it will be back to Hearts.

Imagine Saints will be due less money if Hampden is half full on Saturday? Not sure if its a case where Rangers fans need to purchase tickets for these games to accrue points for semis/finals balloting, regardless of whether they actually attend.

1 hour ago, perthsaints99 said:

Imagine Saints will be due less money if Hampden is half full on Saturday? Not sure if its a case where Rangers fans need to purchase tickets for these games to accrue points for semis/finals balloting, regardless of whether they actually attend.

Can't see them making it to the next round tbh. 

We've already seen that Josh Rae loves to get up the park for corners at the end of even league games (the first of the season too). With that kind of Zander-esque swashbuckling gung-ho attitude we'll have the goalie heading them in* from about the hour mark

*yes I know it wasn't his goal but that's what the collective folk memory says so let's stick with it

From Levein's pre-match interview, suggests concerns for Keltjens and Raymond injuries.

Sometimes hard to tell if Levein is at the capers with accurate information, as with previous Raymond injury for Aberdeen game, but if correct would be a blow against Rangers.

3 hours ago, Paris Hilltoon said:

Available now, we've been given the Shed for a change. Hopefully there's more leg room in there. 

Has anyone ever sat in that stand before, to know what view to get/avoid?

I feel like low and central would be shite but that's where FCU will go.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, if you wanna see the game proper you wanna go a decent bit up, it's an okay view from the bottom but if the games at the other end it can be a struggle to see.

30 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I feel like low and central would be shite but that's where FCU will go.

The bottom section that we used to normally get to its right has a fairly terrible view. Especially if you're near the front. It's below pitch level slightly so if a steward is in front of you... You might as well face backwards 🤷‍♂️

So I reckon down the front area of the shed is likely to be similar 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

17 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

The bottom section that we used to normally get to its right has a fairly terrible view. Especially if you're near the front. It's below pitch level slightly so if a steward is in front of you... You might as well face backwards 🤷‍♂️

So I reckon down the front area of the shed is likely to be similar 

Aye that was my thinking, usually can't see one corner of the pitch in the usual stand and don't remember the one behind the goal looking much higher up.

Can’t see a thread for tonight’s game on the Domestic Cup forum. What’s that about?

Chickened out making one myself due to potential online ridicule incase I’m missing some P&B non thread making ritual.

COYS

Edited by Sh*teAndMuck