Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

None of this is going to happen, move on.

The 2 players that have agreed deals in principle for next season are the 2 loanees we have at the moment

Isn't Willock under contract for another year at United?

40 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

The 2 players that have agreed deals in principle for next season are the 2 loanees we have at the moment, that's from a guy who's been right in the past about that kinda shit. I'm sure Radford or Paul the journos pal could confirm if true. Never heard anything about the ginger elephant man but would be very surprised if he ended up at Saints even knowing Tommy is an admirer. 

Any idea why we're running medicals on two players who've been at the club four months?... 

43 minutes ago, The Woolshed said:

Might we see Scougall back in next week? Was Murray suspended today and will he be back for next weekend?

Muzz is back next week. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Any idea why we're running medicals on two players who've been at the club four months?... 

Haven't a clue Random, as I said just relaying what he's said, if it turns out I look more of a fanny than usual I can live with that :lol: . 

Although can I add I'm typing with one eye shut and the other half open, you ken the drill.

The 2 players that have agreed deals in principle for next season are the 2 loanees we have at the moment, that's from a guy who's been right in the past about that kinda shit. I'm sure Radford or Paul the journos pal could confirm if true. Never heard anything about the ginger elephant man but would be very surprised if he ended up at Saints even knowing Tommy is an admirer. 

Not the names I've been told. But sure all will be revealed this week

Absolutely essential we sort ourselves out on set pieces at both ends of the park. Two dreadful goals conceded yesterday and yet again we had any number of corners/free kicks with little created from any of them. Story of the season.

23 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Clark Robertson and Ryan Dow. 

Calling it now. 

1 hour ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Appreciate you probably can't come out with the names but can you at least put minds at rest and confirm one of them isn't a Hibs player on loan at Dundee? Please. PLEASE. 

2 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Appreciate you probably can't come out with the names but can you at least put minds at rest and confirm one of them isn't a Hibs player on loan at Dundee? Please. PLEASE. 

Theres absolutely no chance we're signing Murray. He's contracted so would require a fee.

#LongLiveTheBroon

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres absolutely no chance we're signing Murray. He's contracted so would require a fee.

#LongLiveTheBroon

Of course there is. Hibs obviously want shot of him so that could release him into the wild or let him go free to a good home.

1 minute ago, 7-2 said:

Of course there is. Hibs obviously want shot of him so that could release him into the wild or let him go free to a good home.

Then he'd choose Dundee as he supports them. 

Want to raid whoever goes down. Would also be keen on 1-2 from ICT assuming they now don’t come up. Polworth/Vigurs/Doran not sure if any are out of contract but all would be as strong if not better than Craig/Spoony (in 90% of matches)

15 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Untitled.jpg.aad42d099e54e5c42ed23211bf6d516b.jpg

Derried out of his nut.

Tbf the wages United were apparently paying him were mental. A part time player couldn't refuse that