Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

On 4/19/2018 at 16:47, The Marly said:

Now that you are famous, I often recall that time I directed you to the toilet in the Ex-service club in Glasgow before the Cup Final. Guess that qualifies us as mates.

Absolutely. If you hadn't directed me to the toilet, I would have pissed my pants and embarrassed myself in front of everyone. Out of shame, I probably would have decided against attending another St. Johnstone match. Don't underestimate the impact you've had on my life.

I'd prefer if we had a left-footed centre back in the squad, whether we use a three or a four. Someone like Clark Robertson, who would be comfortable carrying the ball out of defence. Not sure why the manager plays the three in the order he does, with Shaughnessy central.

I'd prefer if we had a left-footed centre back in the squad, whether we use a three or a four. Someone like Clark Robertson, who would be comfortable carrying the ball out of defence. Not sure why the manager plays the three in the order he does, with Shaughnessy central.

That’s the place earmarked for Brian Easton. You’re right though, Anderson shouldn’t be near that side at least Joe has some ability about him.

I thought you guys dominated midfield for pretty much the entire game - although our midfield was camped on the 18 yard line and Willock was at the heart of a lot of your best play. You were by miles the better team for a large part of the 90 minutes.

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I thought you guys dominated midfield for pretty much the entire game - although our midfield was camped on the 18 yard line and Willock was at the heart of a lot of your best play. You were by miles the better team for a large part of the 90 minutes.

Yeah we were absolutely fine today for my money. Two terrible goals to concede but we were decent in general play. Only having 1 striker (who bizarrely camped on the left wing for large chunks of the match) killed us today. 

18 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I'd happily swap you Willock for Kamara.

How long a contract is Kamara on?

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

At least a year to go. He’s young but flatters to deceive slightly IMO. Mobile and breaks up play but limited offensively.

That would be fine. If we're to lose Millar then a sitting midfielder is exactly what we'll need. In the limited games I've seen Kamara, I think he plays more forward passes than Millar.

6 hours ago, Thomas Wrongun said:

so swanson one side moh the other... nope dont want that at all :)

None of this is going to happen, move on.

The 2 players that have agreed deals in principle for next season are the 2 loanees we have at the moment, that's from a guy who's been right in the past about that kinda shit. I'm sure Radford or Paul the journos pal could confirm if true. Never heard anything about the ginger elephant man but would be very surprised if he ended up at Saints even knowing Tommy is an admirer.