Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Bit of wild speculation here in the light of the recent contract info..Easton has played a few  games in the reserves as a central defender..TW was talking about bringing in a utility defender, could he now be thinking of having Comrie to cover Foster and Easton as cover for Tanser and left central defence....Just a thought 

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Because he clearly wasnt up to it this season, considering he played one match.

The same manager who gave Liam Caddis a new contract, and signed Adam Morgan?

What other club has offered him a contract?

Are you on acid ??

3 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Not telling you the other club 

Why not? It can literally only be Peterhead or Airdrie, as Jim McInally and Ian Murray are the only capped full back managers outside Neilson.

5 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Are you on acid ??

I feel like I must be, folk on here seem to be acting like Comrie is a talent and releasing him would be a mistake.

Heres his "St Johnstone stats"

Games: 15

Goals conceded: 27

Clean sheets: 2 (Ross County, Albion Rovers)

Games with 3 or more goals conceded: 5

He turns 23 next season. For his own good he has to get regular games at a level hes comfortable at.

Why not? It can literally only be Peterhead or Airdrie, as Jim McInally and Ian Murray are the only capped full back managers outside Neilson.

Gary Naismith.

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I feel like I must be, folk on here seem to be acting like Comrie is a talent and releasing him would be a mistake.

Heres his "St Johnstone stats"

Games: 15

Goals conceded: 27

Clean sheets: 2 (Ross County, Albion Rovers)

Games with 3 or more goals conceded: 5

He turns 23 next season. For his own good he has to get regular games at a level hes comfortable at.

Yeah we all know that we don't need to be spoon fed.Yet again more hysterical nonsense.Not one person said it would be a mistake to release him a few people(Myself included) took issue with you saying that he is Shite go back and reread the posts..

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

3 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Yeah we all know that we don't need to be spoon fed.Yet again more hysterical nonsense.Not one person said it would be a mistake to release him a few people(Myself included) took issue with you saying that he is Shite go back and reread the posts..

Shite to me is not good enough for us, or any club at the level we're at. I'm not convinced a Championship side would want him either.

Examples of other players I've called shite are Paul Paton and Rory Fallon.

Adam Morgan was described as beyond shite.

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Shite to me is not good enough for us, or any club at the level we're at. I'm not convinced a Championship side would want him either.

Examples of other players I've called shite are Paul Paton and Rory Fallon.

Adam Morgan was described as beyond shite.

The lunatic ravings of a deranged mind 

I take no pleasure in this. Aaron Comrie played well in the 1-1 draw at Celtic last season but look at the games where he's played at least 45 minutes since then:

• Lost 3-0 to Aberdeen
  • Lost 3-0 to Rangers
  • Lost 1-0 to Hearts
  • Drew 0-0 with Ross County
  • Lost 1-0 to Partick
  • Lost 4-0 to Celtic
  • Lost 3-1 to Partick
  • Lost 4-1 to Rangers
  • Lost 2-0 to Killie
  • Drew 1-1 with Ross County (hooked at HT)
  • Lost 0-2 to Killie

The performances have got gradually worse as well. I don't believe anybody could have been at both those Killie matches and not come away thinking they'd simply watched a guy completely out of his depth.

I can't believe that, being honest, anyone would be comfortable with us having to rely on him for an extended period next season. He's 22 now as well, so hardly a young player.

Move on, get some games at an easier level and see where it takes him.

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Told in confidence yet you come and mention it here. Could of just said nothing?

Could’ve,but was pointing out he’s been offered a contract with us,and another club has been in touch,to prove my point,that he’s not shite,as he was called by a knob of a poster,not that I need to explain myself to you hth