Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Just heard that the permanent signing is from Aberdeen and the loan deal is from Hearts..A very experienced forward apparently ?? 

Right. Who’s been leaking from the ITK PM group? 

Was it you, RandomGuy? That’s your third strike. 

1 minute ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

I'm assuming the Jason Cummings stuff is nonsense ? May and Cummings would be pretty good 

I imagine we'll only be getting one of them. Unless McMillan and Hendry are both on their way out.

A few of the Mayflys lording it over everyone who expressed doubts the past few weeks about the potential signing of him need to be taken to task right now...

The knickerwetting and negativity towards our manager and esteemed owner haven't gone unnoticed by the TRUE Saints fans!!

On here, criticising and spreading their negativity, whilst Broon was working tirelessly through night after night trying to make their dreams come true.  And not even the hint of an apology so far.

We know who you are @Broon_100 @RandomGuy. @Kyle and @Radford ...

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

A few of the Mayflys lording it over everyone who expressed doubts the past few weeks about the potential signing of him need to be taken to task right now...

The knickerwetting and negativity towards our manager and esteemed owner haven't gone unnoticed by the TRUE Saints fans!!

On here, criticising and spreading their negativity, whilst Broon was working tirelessly through night after night trying to make their dreams come true.  And not even the hint of an apology so far.

We know who you are @Broon_100 @RandomGuy. @Kyle and @Radford ...

Third order of business for Saints fans on Tuesday.

• Assassinate PauloPerth.

4 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Don't. 

#wet

A picture of them two of them is one of the best "moment photos" of Saints I can think of.

You get shown this photo, you know the date, the stadium, the score, the minute, within a second of thinking of it.

steven-maclean-footballer-572f2a2d-ee90-

#Iconic

We know who you are [mention=2119]Broon_100[/mention] [mention=45470]RandomGuy.[/mention] [mention=498]Kyle[/mention] and [mention=6873]Radford[/mention] ...

You can f**k right off.

Not for anything you've said, only cos you didn't include me. Fucking Dick.

I hope that when you rush celebrating May's first goal, you trip and smash your face on the steps.

4 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Raging about only one stand being open yesterday as it restricted the view of the new seats. 

Soak it in...

EABKJPAXUAE1dmB.jpg:large

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stevie-set-st-johnstone-return-18653030?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&fbclid=IwAR2GEiPdxKOa9UZhXk8EJtrXLKZMahdHbVP0cI6bhVfF3N3wEPUAtXZdIys

Throughout this saga, it's been quite amusing to witness Dundee and Dundee United supporters discussing Stevie May as if they had the remotest chance of signing him. Welcome home, sweet prince. Let's do this again.

Would be a decent signing for Perth Saints. Some players suit a club. In fact a lot do not seem to suit Aberdeen. Greg Stewart being another example. 

I would have though MOH would have fitted in that category but he does not seem to have (yet) hit the heights on his latest return ? No bitterness based on the fact we tried to sign him on a few occasions. Still I reckon Declan Gallagher will more than cover that upset.

shite start to the season but still expect to see you battling with us top 6 or more likely winner of the bottom six once more. 

21 minutes ago, Paris Hilltoon said:

You can f**k right off.

Not for anything you've said, only cos you didn't include me. Fucking Dick.

I hope that when you rush celebrating May's first goal, you trip and smash your face on the steps.

Right you're in the Den of Iniquity as well Hilltoon.  No comfy  💺 for you shower of imposters.

There are others as well, but the ringleaders have been outed. Expect a knock on the door in the night from the Broonstapo.