Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I'm not sure I'd be that adverse, if it's the same person we are on about. Decent passer of a ball, needs a fresh start, hopefully a straight swap.

Booth is free to go and I've seen stuff on here and Twitter linking us to Frans. 

It's not the sort of thing I'd usually say but he's so bad that I will; anyone not getting a game ahead of Mark Connolly needs to be be completely swerved. 

I'm not sure I'd be that adverse, if it's the same person we are on about. Decent passer of a ball, needs a fresh start, hopefully a straight swap.

*averse

Also, I don’t think you’re talking about the same person. I reckon the person you’re talking about is a free agent and no longer contracted to Dundee United. Radford’s talking about a defender, I’m guessing.

I could be completely wrong though.

2 minutes ago, Bankfoot Saints said:

Hopefully a defender and not a ginger haired midfielder 

Fyvie is a free agent.

1 minute ago, steviemay17 said:

didn't someone saw fyvie was at the game on sunday?

Ross County, not us. His family lives up there and he wants to get closer to them.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, The Real Saints said:

*averse

Also, I don’t think you’re talking about the same person. I reckon the person you’re talking about is a free agent and no longer contracted to Dundee United. Radford’s talking about a defender, I’m guessing.

Just checked utd’s squad list and see he’s gone....doh!!!

Just now, The Real Saints said:

*averse

I know, auto correct at it's finest. I can always rely on you to pick up on it though, cheers big man. 

29 minutes ago, Kyle said:

If this is a troll there will be murders. By RandomGuy, probably. 

I'll be walking the dog soon, if I dont know the players and deals by then I'll unleash him on everyone on this thread.