Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Probably not, but he made it clear he didnt want to re-sign for us. Aberdeen also failed to tempt him to stay in this league, before you start slating the club.

It’s almost like he was determined to take whatever was on offer in England before even considering anything else.

Let's iron this out then, you pay a charity of my choice £25 if St Johnstone are not relegated in the 2019/20 season, I'll pay £25 to a charity of your choice if they are. I'd like to add this is the first bet I've had on here in years due to folk not paying, please do not be one of them, pay when due.

Yeah that sounds good, hadn't thought of the charity thing but that's sensible and makes anyone that doesn't pay an asshole. *handshake"

1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Joe Shaughnessy set to sign for Southend after a successful trial apparently. 

Yes financially our offer will probably have beren less but surely not miles apart? 

If he was on 2k a week as an earlier post said, then there is very little chance that Southend are paying him much more than that. They have a decent wee side down there and could be in the hunt for the playoffs but they haven't got a pot to piss in. I'd guess that their best player, Simon Cox, is on no more than 4k a week.

29 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

Yep, I am hearing two signings, a loan and a 3 year deal emoji102.png

This would be exactly what we need.

Some positive news, hopefully win the next two games and get some momentum going into the league season.

6 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:
9 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:
Announced tonight? 

I have heard they will both be announced tonight - both deals have been completed.

tenor.gif?itemid=3879804

3 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:
12 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:
I have heard they will both be announced tonight - both deals have been completed.

Actually, not announced by the club tonight but should become common knowledge.

KPrW.gif