Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Stjohnstone1884  on twitter is some boi by the way. Starts a poll to determine who our best ever foreign import has been, on the week we sign a 6’5 radge from Estonia. Holding out on us IMO. 

Edited by Kyle

Five international appearances at a tender age. This boy is a star. The Kerr-Vihmann partnership will go down in history.

Expect he’s got 4 times that! [emoji23]

45 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

A few of the Mayflys lording it over everyone who expressed doubts the past few weeks about the potential signing of him need to be taken to task right now...

The knickerwetting and negativity towards our manager and esteemed owner haven't gone unnoticed by the TRUE Saints fans!!

On here, criticising and spreading their negativity, whilst Broon was working tirelessly through night after night trying to make their dreams come true.  And not even the hint of an apology so far.

We know who you are @Broon_100 @RandomGuy. @Kyle and @Radford ...

I'll apologise when a big 6ft 5 international defender walks into McDiarmid park carrying Stevie May in one arm and any other random signing in the other. Then you'll get your apology. 

7 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

I think there may already be a deal in place for Ando to leave.

I'm not gonna be as quick to write him off as some others but do absolutely think it's for the best he moves on, despite the loss it'll be from the dressing room. 

There is nothing worse than when guys who have served the club like Anderson start getting the treatment. 

Need to get McMillan out the door. 

Edited by Radford

15 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:
18 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:
6ft 5 centre back incoming. 
#NotAWidTho

This doesn't scream panic at all. Not at all.

I must have read this wrongly, but are you actually expressing disappointment that we've just signed a current international centre back, a position we're badly in need of???!!!!

😳

I must have read this wrongly, but are you actually expressing disappointment that we've just signed a current international centre back, a position we're badly in need of???!!!!
[emoji15]
Let's see the guy play first. I didn't realise he was an international calibre athlete at time of writing.

Just now, Fife Saint said:
2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:
emoji15.png

Let's see the guy play first. I didn't realise he was an international calibre athlete at time of writing.

Let's just enjoy it for now. He's going to look magnificent destroying everything the hedge can throw at him on Wednesday night!