What Culture

Guest bernardblack

I didn't know that Adam Pacitti was a serial attention seeker before WCPW. Only recently seen some of his 'other work' as it were and it's cringey as f**k. Lost a bit of respect for him tbh.

King Ross and Blampied's videos are all I really watch WC for these days. Lost interest in WCPW. I think I'm just off wrestling. I'll still watch major events like Rumbles and Mania's but it's actually made me question whether I ever liked wrestling or the drama around it.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bernardblack
I didn't know that Adam Pacitti was a serial attention seeker before WCPW. Only recently seen some of his 'other work' as it were and it's cringey as f**k. Lost a bit of respect for him tbh.

King Ross and Blampied's videos are all I really watch WC for these days. Lost interest in WCPW. I think I'm just off wrestling. I'll still watch major events like Rumbles and Mania's but it's actually made me question whether I ever liked wrestling or the drama around it.

You referring to his billboard?

That's deep man.

I know right. I stopped there as it was beginning to become a rant.

You referring to his billboard?

That and his 'find girl I dreamed of' shite.

On 03/10/2016 at 15:40, Ludo*1 said:

To be fair, I think it was a kind of misguided attempt at comedy rather than actual attention seeking.

Speaking of Kenny, who remembers Scot Kenny McBride of wanabee FWA fame? I have a hard time believing he isn't involved with an indy promotion someplace / somewhere. Or otherwise posting on the internet as a different name. 

Speaking of Kenny, who remembers Scot Kenny McBride of wanabee FWA fame? I have a hard time believing he isn't involved with an indy promotion someplace / somewhere. Or otherwise posting on the internet as a different name. 

He's definitely not involved. Barely even attends shows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sabre and Banks is looking to be a good match. They put on a superb match earlier this year against each other.

Ospreay and Ricochet have put on some superb matches in NJPW, check out their match in the Best of the Super juniors comp from last year.

Primate and Rampage always put on some brutal matches, think one of their matches involved chair shots to the head.

Apart from that nothing really stands out.

Archived