What Culture

Guest bernardblack

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah still enjoying their weekly programming, it's more must see than ICW at the minute tbh. The only thing I would say is the booking is a bit shaky, Banks beat ZSJ the other week, which is huge only for BT Gunn to debut and beat Banks icing any push he had going into this ZSJ rematch. Unless BT enters himself into this I don't get that. Rampage and Primate are doing some mental best of 7 hardcore stipulations series. The "boiler room brawl" the other week was fun. Rico and Will will be a clinic as ever. Swords of Essex should win the Tag belts soon I reckon, maybe here in the ladder match. Couldn't give less of a shit about Angle vs Patron. Hendry to finally win the title too after a couple of Dusty finishes? Who is Gabriel Kidd finally going to get his first win over? 

I've not really watched it since they stopped putting the matches up on free Youtube.  Unlikely to sit down on a Monday night and watch it, much preferred watching them when I had time.  Assuming you can if you've got extra, but it's not really worth the extra a month at the moment, and doubt it ever will be.

15 minutes ago, forameus said:

I've not really watched it since they stopped putting the matches up on free Youtube.  Unlikely to sit down on a Monday night and watch it, much preferred watching them when I had time.  Assuming you can if you've got extra, but it's not really worth the extra a month at the moment, and doubt it ever will be.

I'm the same tbh. Haven't watched the weekly show for a while. It's a decent wee show, but really not enough to want to pay extra money for, and their bigger shows don't hit the mark nearly as much as they should. Which is a shame because their shows have a lot of potential a lot of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived