Garden Storage/outbuilding thread

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks surprisingly really good! Quick gander at their website shows a landline phone number, business and registered business addresses in England. Looks pretty legit! Pretty good deal. Only issue is building the fuckin thing but it looks a simple enough flat pack effort.

If only I could get away with building a man cave... :lol:

This is to store stuff like ride on lawnmower (need to buy one first), wheelbarrow etc etc.

Man cave will hopefully come in next couple of years. This is what I want for that. https://dunsterhouse.co.uk/premiumplus-modetro-grande-xl-sunlight-w11-5m-x-d4-5m

These posts about building wooden adjusts to one's hoose are quite inspirational. I fancy an orangery.

I have just built a hoose and we for for a sun lounge rather than an orangery or conservatory in the end. They can be too hot or too cold a lot of the time but this is a proper room with lots of windows rather than feeling like something stuck on. It has underfloor heating it but because of all the windows the plumber also insisted on a small radiator. Right behind the door though so you can't see it.

:o fucking hell! £1170?!

My mother got one custom built last year and I was bemused when she told me the boy was charging her £900 for the privelege.

Have to admit though, it's well built and deceivingly roomy. Elevated on a plinthe too as her back garden is on quite a steep slope.

Ours is also custom built. Most huts are built with around 12-15mm thick timber but I opted for the 20mm half log timber which increased the price a fair bit. Great believer in yet get what you pay for. Last hut only lasted 10 years, I'm hoping for 20-30 from this one.

Archived