Group C - ICT, Dundee Utd, Pars, Arbroath & Cowden

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have rather had United away on the Friday night, hopefully see a big crowd at Gayf though.

Would be confident if it was a Scottish Cup game but no sure what the feelings will be towards a league cup one in a section were pretty much doomed in. If we could pull off some sort of shock against United would make things interesting though. :P

Would be confident if it was a Scottish Cup game but no sure what the feelings will be towards a league cup one in a section were pretty much doomed in. If we could pull off some sort of shock against United would make things interesting though. :P

I'll be content with giving Si Murray abuse if he scores, anything else is a bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

Im in the pleasureland end, no doubt it will end up pissing down

You'll no get wet. Plenty cover behind goals and along side of pitch.

Pleash end is side closest to pitch n putt (obviously).

post-14721-14673940771057_thumb.jpg

Pitch looking great by the way. From tiday...

post-14721-14673940918879_thumb.jpg

Getting a tad worried about the United game.. Live on TV so early in the season after we have only played 3 pre season games and players still as of yet no even back from their holidays, 14 signed players..

The fact you cant play trialists really needs to be changed.

57 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Getting a tad worried about the United game.. Live on TV so early in the season after we have only played 3 pre season games and players still as of yet no even back from their holidays, 14 signed players..

The fact you cant play trialists really needs to be changed.

This sort of chat makes me think we probably won't win tbh

Got my tickets for Arbroath for the final game in United's Pre-Season Angus tour. Will only make the Cowdenbeath game after that as I'm on holiday for a few weeks (I'm obviously devastated to be missing Inverness away in particular). 

6 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Got my tickets for Arbroath for the final game in United's Pre-Season Angus tour. Will only make the Cowdenbeath game after that as I'm on holiday for a few weeks (I'm obviously devastated to be missing Inverness away in particular). 

The Inverness game may well get moved to TV, as BT will apparently announce their sixth live match closer to the time

Archived