Group F

The_Craig

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/07/2016 at 17:35, capt_oats said:

Unless we bring in an established midfielder this week that's pretty much the team I'd go with. Though I'd say there's a definite question mark about Heneghan, the pre-season games he's been involved in so far he's seemed to get caught out once or twice (see Cummings leaving him for dead at the weekend there). Having said that Kennedy has looked an absolute bombscare in his outings so far.

By all accounts Blyth has been brought in to give us that "option" up front that we didn't have with Moult, McDonald or Moore so now is his time to shine.

Is Lasley suspended for these games or is it just a league suspension?

18 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Is Lasley suspended for these games or is it just a league suspension?

According to the previews I've read he's apparently suspended. Indeed, it was confirmed by the man himself. http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14612776.Lasley_plays_down_Motherwell__39_s_pre_season_woes_ahead_of_Rangers_clash/?ref=arc

3 minutes ago, thepundit said:

So our first game is against a team who couldn't win against a Championship team and a League 2 team in the past week or so?......

Yeah, but 6-1 etc....

What's your own prediction, TP?  We look to have a good, if brief, preseason so I'd be disappointed if we lose this yin.

So our first game is against a team who couldn't win against a Championship team and a League 2 team in the past week or so?......

Yeah, but 6-1 etc....

I enjoyed how you went hiding after the playoff humiliation :lol:

Hopefully a similar outcome after this one.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

What's your own prediction, TP?  We look to have a good, if brief, preseason so I'd be disappointed if we lose this yin.

Probably 2-0 Rangers. 

It's still early day's..... but we've not just lost to lower league teams...

39 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

I enjoyed how you went hiding after the playoff humiliation :lol:

Hopefully a similar outcome after this one.

I didn't go into hiding and I wasn't humiliated.

The 6-1 (aggregate) defeat was no comparison to losing the league when you've been telling your rivals you're going to win it.

Losing 3-0 to 'Well is like winning 7-0 against 'Well...... forgettable after a while.

33 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Hill and Windass will want to show their credentials.  Waghorn, Forrester and MOH will want to prove a point.  I think it'll be an interesting game.

I think it'll be interesting in terms of how well Rangers are going to start the season as a unit.

But the result itself? I don't think it's in any doubt.

On 24 May 2015 at 10:55, thepundit said:

Confident this round will be finished after the first leg.

3-0 Rangers.

Rangers have the better players, and have defeated rather easily Premiership teams with more quality, so have to be the heavy favourites.

On 24 May 2015 at 15:14, thepundit said:

No one is really saying "huge gulf". But Rangers have the better players and that's what rightly makes them favourites. :)

Bold parts were my personal favourites. He was right about one thing though, it was done after the first leg...

9h8it3.png

Yeah, but 6-1 etc....

:lol:

You're last competitive game was a loss to a championship side. Hopefully Motherwell show you up and take over the Hibs mantra of *** skelpers for a season.

19 minutes ago, mjw said:

If you went in the bookies and predicted what day it is tomorrow you'd lose your money.

Laughing at>>>upset.

You're more than welcome to challenge me in the Pie and Bovril Predictor League?....

Just now, thepundit said:

You're more than welcome to challenge me in the Pie and Bovril Predictor League?....

:lol:

Some serious shit going down now! 

Archived