Group F

The_Craig

Took a fair crowd to Stranraer a few years ago, so may see the same at Annan/Stranraer this time

I'm certainly looking at going to Annan.

Time of year could be a pro or con. Hard to tell.

The 2003 Scottish Cup QF at Stranraer remains one of my favourite ever away days following Motherwell. If Annan away can even get to a half of that day then it'll be a superb day out. I've never subscribed to the 'summer fitba is the way forward' argument but the prospect of a sunny day down at Annan watching Motherwell really appeals to me.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2003 Scottish Cup QF at Stranraer remains one of my favourite ever away days following Motherwell. If Annan away can even get to a half of that day then it'll be a superb day out. I've never subscribed to the 'summer fitba is the way forward' argument but the prospect of a sunny day down at Annan watching Motherwell really appeals to me.

This is one of the few times I agree with you. That Stranraer game was brilliant.

This is one of the few times I agree with you. That Stranraer game was brilliant.

It was a tremendous day. A sunny spring day out, a 4-0 win to get us to our first semi final since 91 and, perhaps the best bit of all, stopping off at Girvan on the way back up the road for fish & chips - as it seems every other Motherwell fan who was at the game did - and the team bus passing through the town to a guard of honour from the Well support was simply spine tingling stuff. It was one of those moments that you knew made football worthwhile and so special.

It was a tremendous day. A sunny spring day out, a 4-0 win to get us to our first semi final since 91 and, perhaps the best bit of all, stopping off at Girvan on the way back up the road for fish & chips - as it seems every other Motherwell fan who was at the game did - and the team bus passing through the town to a guard of honour from the Well support was simply spine tingling stuff. It was one of those moments that you knew made football worthwhile and so special.

Funnily enough I don't remember this as one of my favourite games 😟

Capacity only 2,500 so you'll prob get 1/2 the Stand and standing at the far end so say about 1,200.You'll no need that will u ?

I'd imagine 600ish fans would travel so that will be grand. Cheers

So are we gonna talk about the games in this or are we making separate match threads to complain about various shenanigans?

You'll be banned again by the time the fixtures come round so don't be getting comfy.

It was Motherwell fans who stormed the pitch and attempted to get in amongst the Rangers fans last year, you two have no moral high ground.

Ffs......do you ever stop telling lies???

Vicky the victim.....the forum jackanory.

From Rangers Media: 

Would love the club to turn down our allocation for Motherwell to starve the poxy wee shitehawks of the blue pound.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Archived