Group F

The_Craig

No because the defeat to hibs was a blip in a succesfull enough season , the defeat against motherwell brought massive changes to the club . It really is not hard to grasp the difference between the situations

A blip :lol:

Once you've convinced yourself that's true, you can try it on the rest of us.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So would you like to discuss the forthcoming fixtures or are you stuck in 2015?

2015?

Have you blacked out and lost a year?

When is the fixture you are so desperate to discuss?

Benefit of hindsight however shows the motherwell result resulted in the most positive action the club have made in the last few seasons , however at the time was far more dissapointed with that result than the hibs game . It want even comparable

Excellent thread so far guys. Insightful contributions made by all.

Does anyone know when these fixtures will be announced? BT Sport will surely have chose by now who they want where and when. I'd like Rangers at home on the last day, which would probably be a decider for top spot. Not a bad replacement for a pre-season friendly! I'd love away days to any of the other 3, preferably on Saturdays of course.

This new format does have the potential to be quite entertaining!

Excellent thread so far guys. Insightful contributions made by all.

Does anyone know when these fixtures will be announced? BT Sport will surely have chose by now who they want where and when. I'd like Rangers at home on the last day, which would probably be a decider for top spot. Not a bad replacement for a pre-season friendly! I'd love away days to any of the other 3, preferably on Saturdays of course.

This new format does have the potential to be quite entertaining!

I'm sure the SPFL & BT Sport will already have 'arranged' the fixtures so that the two of you meet on the last day. Just not so sure they'll agree with you on the venue!!

Can't wait for Ibrox away, £1 to get in and £24 programmes.

Pick up the coins launched in from the home end and you can go home with a profit.

ETA I have no video evidence of this so it probably definitely doesn't happen.

Hoping for trips to Motherwell and Annan. Not fussed where we play Rangers as long as their fans behave.

We won't throw Lidl bags full of shite at you thats for sure... It'll be waitrose bags full of shite, we're classier than the other mob.

Archived