Group F

The_Craig

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

Motherwell supporters getting a wee bit carried away over a couple of half chances. Rangers completely dominated from start to finish. Created almost double the amount of attempts on goal. Were denied a stonewall penalty and the Motherwell Keeper should have seen Red. 2-0 flattered them with Rangers  again passing up too many clear cut chances.

Looking forward to seeing O Halloran, Windass, Kranjcar and Barton getting some game time together.

Yeaterday was a vast improvement on the Charleston Battery game. Early days yet but we are looking good for the season ahead.

I think you're getting a wee bit carried away there m8.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd not be so pessimistic, chap.  You have some decent pace and roasted us a few times.  Mid field needs a bit of bite?

As I said, we started well and created some decent openings but we are toothless up front and indeed, our midfield continues to be a major weak spot as without (an aging) Keith Lasley, we have nothing in there. If as McGhee said, that is our whack for the season in terms of signings and the squad, then we are going to be in serious trouble. With all due respect, you are not a great side and will be nowhere near the title this season, yet we lost fairly convincingly to you in the end and that doesn't bode well.

43 minutes ago, MJC said:

As I said, we started well and created some decent openings but we are toothless up front and indeed, our midfield continues to be a major weak spot as without (an aging) Keith Lasley, we have nothing in there. If as McGhee said, that is our whack for the season in terms of signings and the squad, then we are going to be in serious trouble. With all due respect, you are not a great side and will be nowhere near the title this season, yet we lost fairly convincingly to you in the end and that doesn't bode well.

Oor second game, last season's championship team and a few new guys given a short run oot.  Hopefully we'll be firing on all cylinders when the season starts .

Oh did you post on a well forum aboot Wallace being scudded by a pie?

Oor second game, last season's championship team and a few new guys given a short run oot.  Hopefully we'll be firing on all cylinders when the season starts .

I did.
Cuntish behaviour.

26 minutes ago, bennett said:

Well only time will tell but I certainly wasn't impressed with you yesterday.

as for Wallace being hit with a pie, that's out of order and idiotic behaviour. We do have a fair few cretins in our support, just like every club does and whoever did that let the club down.

1 minute ago, MJC said:

Well only time will tell but I certainly wasn't impressed with you yesterday.

as for Wallace being hit with a pie, that's out of order and idiotic behaviour. We do have a fair few cretins in our support, just like every club does and whoever did that let the club down.

14 minutes ago, mjw said:

I did.
Cuntish behaviour.

Looks like I got you two mixed up there.

Every support has kunts in them, we've got oor fair share too.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Looks like I got you two mixed up there.

Every support has kunts in them, we've got oor fair share too.

Fair enough for admitting it, every club has an element that lets them down. Mind you I got talking to some Rangers fans yesterday after the match and they were brand new, think they enjoyed their day out and looking forward to the new season. 

Wallace got hit with a pie?

I can't believe the news is wasting it's time with the Nice atrocity when this happened on our doorstep.

This is pie and bovril though, the news is somewhere else.

42 minutes ago, RangersRyan084 said:

I think the real question is which ones does he not go to.

I really don't go to any lodge, that's not my thing. :)

Mental behaviour and especially with Motherwell having the suspended sentence hanging over them. I also read the fud that threw the ball away is the fans representative on the board. 

Absolutely disgusting behaviour. Throwing a ball.

Archived