West Region Superleague Premier League Final Standings 2016-17

scotstvo

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The table from scotsvo has a lot more relevance as he does the simple calculation of actual points divided by actual games played to get points per game then multiplies by 22 to get end of season forecast. The above table is just a poorer version for those intellectually challenged folk that can't work excell spreadsheets.

The table from scotsvo has a lot more relevance as he does the simple calculation of actual points divided by actual games played to get points per game then multiplies by 22 to get end of season forecast. The above table is just a poorer version for those intellectually challenged folk that can't work excell spreadsheets.

I use my phone to post on here & unfortunately it doesn't allow spreadsheets etc despite it being a newish model .
Started the thread last year around this time & scotsvo brought in his sheet which was most appreciated by all . If it's ok with you I will continue my dumbed down version until the season & if it's not I care not a jot & will continue to post it anyways
I will then give you the same advice I give to Mr Baxter that if he doesn't like it don't read it [emoji106][emoji106]

Carry on. Just pointing out the facts. At least you might be able to fathom the other one now that I have explained it to you. First lesson free [emoji16]

Could understand it quite easily just couldn't do the same on my phone when I started last years corresponding thread .

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Maximum points clubs can achieve after this weeks games are as follows

Glenafton 59
Rob Roy 58
Talbot. 55
Beith. 53
Pollok. 42
Arthurlie. 40
Hurlford. 37
Ladeside. 36
Cumnock. 34
Buffs. 34
Troon. 31
Largs. 27

....and?

Why speculate about how much points a team can accumulate just go with gut instinct and mines says rob Roy will win the league and Scottish cup because we have a team that doesn't know the meaning of defeat If we fail it won't be with lack of trying on the part of management and players theirs a solidarity within this squad and management that imo can't be matched good luck to our challengers but we are serious contenders

Why speculate about how much points a team can accumulate just go with gut instinct and mines says rob Roy will win the league and Scottish cup because we have a team that doesn't know the meaning of defeat If we fail it won't be with lack of trying on the part of management and players theirs a solidarity within this squad and management that imo can't be matched good luck to our challengers but we are serious contenders

Long way to go yet pal

Long way to go yet pal

Sure is but you need to play well and ride your luck and we have done both not great football at times but effective that's why I feel it's our season as I said if we fail not down to effort the better team or teams will have succeeded and fair play to them all just my opinion fella

Rob Roy are definitely 1 of the better teams I have seen this season but I still think it's a bit early to go about saying we're going to win this and that especially when the likes of Talbot, the glens and Bonnyrigg are still in the fold but good luck anyway

Rob Roy are definitely 1 of the better teams I have seen this season but I still think it's a bit early to go about saying we're going to win this and that especially when the likes of Talbot, the glens and Bonnyrigg are still in the fold but good luck anyway

Fair comment mate [emoji106]

Archived