West Region Superleague Premier League Final Standings 2016-17

scotstvo

2 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Yass top again!

Oh no wait emoji4.png

Being serious given fixtures left for both clubs i can see Troon and Largs going down both clubs with good talent but just struggled to convert into points.

Playoff for me is between Kilwinning and Kilbirnie not sure who killwinning have left to give a call on who will avoid bottom 3.

Top really is interesting Beith even after a run of draws still have a chance.

With so few games left and things being so tight I can see it going to the last game or two for sure .

I'm guessing you've based all this on the current league table though, not the daft maximum mince.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still very interesting at both ends of the table.

The next few weeks are going to interesting (once we see what fixtures come out for 13 days time).

Both KRR and Beith should have a chance to put points on the board and maybe be 1st and 2nd by the next time Glenafton and Talbot play in the league.

At that point one or both teams could then have half and eye on the final.

At the bottom Kilwinning look to be picking up points and still have a few home games left and if beat Cumnock on Saturday it's hard to see anyone but Troon and Largs going down.

Then it's down to the final play off spot.

I don't think Kilbirnie have any other games to play except the last league game v KRR.

I would think they will want to keep that for a few weeks otherwise KL could play in April then not have a game until June for the play offs.

Still very interesting at both ends of the table.

The next few weeks are going to interesting (once we see what fixtures come out for 13 days time).

Both KRR and Beith should have a chance to put points on the board and maybe be 1st and 2nd by the next time Glenafton and Talbot play in the league.

At that point one or both teams could then have half and eye on the final.

At the bottom Kilwinning look to be picking up points and still have a few home games left and if beat Cumnock on Saturday it's hard to see anyone but Troon and Largs going down.

Then it's down to the final play off spot.

I don't think Kilbirnie have any other games to play except the last league game v KRR.

I would think they will want to keep that for a few weeks otherwise KL could play in April then not have a game until June for the play offs.

Whits happening at the Vale? Not even enough players for a friendly.

41 minutes ago, rednblack said:

So to sum up.
We are 1st in fan of juniors table
2nd in Scotstvo table
3rd on website.

emoji44.png

Yous are third. Everything else is an unreliable projection :D

Archived