West Region Superleague Premier League Final Standings 2016-17

scotstvo

End of the day i guess the young less traumatised fans will dream no harm in that for god sake it's what football is all about.

Yes that's true pal and best of luck to them,if it stops my noisy neighbours from auchinleck and new cumnock from winning anything then il be cheering you's all the way [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers.

Rob Roy with Talbot and Glenafton twice and Beith away look to have the marginally harder run in. 

Beith look to have lost their momentum a bit now. They're still a strong contender but the case for them winning it has weakened a lot in the last few weeks. 

16 hours ago, rednblack said:

On paper means nothing really especially junior football.

yes it does. That's more games where the main challengers will definitely drop points.

Especially in junior football. You're going to have to explain that bit to me

yes it does. That's more games where the main challengers will definitely drop points.
Especially in junior football. You're going to have to explain that bit to me

Junior football is that bit more unpredictable than any other grade of football. Just my opinion!

Cheers.
Rob Roy with Talbot and Glenafton twice and Beith away look to have the marginally harder run in. 
Beith look to have lost their momentum a bit now. They're still a strong contender but the case for them winning it has weakened a lot in the last few weeks. 

Beith have drawn to many games last few weeks but have all 3 contenders at bellsdale and only 4 away games left
Home

Auchinleck
Rob roy
Glenafton
Kilwinning
Hurlford
Largs

Away

Pollok
Kilbirnie
Troon
Arthurlie

This whole thread is wrong!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I've no interest in the Scottish Cup draw thread as my team are out so won't look at it or comment on it
In other words for someone who says the thread is wrong you comment a helluva lot on it Jim
I think you secretly love it [emoji23][emoji23]

Only 1 game yesterday so only change is Ladeside down to the play off position . Biggest question is how long it will take for Mr Obsessed to comment [emoji23][emoji23]

Glenafton 59

Rob Roy 58

Talbot. 55

Beith. 53

Pollok. 42

Arthurlie. 40

Hurlford. 37

Cumnock. 34

Buffs. 34

Ladeside. 33

Troon. 31

Largs. 27